John Freida Everlasting Blonde Total Colour Protector Reviews

Ranked #771 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 01, 2016

I've been using John Freida products for quite a few years now. In fact it is the only shampoo and conditioner that I buy.

October 29, 2015

This is my go to shampoo it keeps my hair looking bright and shiny. It compares alot to one of the salon shampoos i used to use but can no longer afford. The quality is great and i love it.

1.5/5

September 29, 2015

did not help to keep my blonde at all!

June 08, 2015

Makes my hair so soft. Love the scent

April 24, 2015

I have been using the John Freida BLonde products for years now but am not as thrilled with this one. IT is good but I do not seea difference in the length of time I can go between highlights. It does maintain your hair well but to say it protects the colour I am just not sure.

January 27, 2015

So expensive i can only get when its on sale but it works AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if your a dyed or natural blonde like me it brings out natural highlights makes hair smell so nice as well and so soft!!!!!

January 07, 2015

I have very blonde hair and this product works quite well to take away any slight copperness after seeing the hairdresser. The product smells great and has a nice texture. It lathers so-so. I'm not sure I will buy this product again.

January 05, 2015

If this is the shampoo or conditioner(no product picture, so I'm not sure): Brassy blonde to Golden Locks! Even after my hair was coloured and quite frankly... getting brassy orange, this product stripped the carrot tones and revealed the sunshine gold! Tip: leave it in for a bit if your looking for a last min fix to refresh the blonde back! Also try it with the John Frieda lightening spray when blow drying for an extra blonde boost ;)

Great way to extent your color/roots between salon visits!

October 29, 2014

I dont like this serum. I didnt see any improvements to the brassiness in my hair. It also made my hair very oily and not as soft as other serums.