John Freida Frizz-Ease Dream Curls conditioner

John Freida Frizz-Ease Dream Curls conditioner Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 604 in Conditioner

January 30, 2017

I have very dry, wavy hair and for me conditioner is the most important step. I like a conditioner that distributes through my hair easily, feels silky and provides lots of moisture to my hair. This one ticks all my boxes. After using this my waves were much less frizzy but not at all flattened or weighed down. My hair was shiny, silky and soft!

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

June 09, 2015

I absolutely love this product! I have very curly hair and in the humidity it doesn't do very well. When I use this condition I see a huge difference and much less frizz.

April 30, 2015

Merveilleux une des plus belle découverte que j'ai fait récemment suite à la réception d'un échantillon . Laisse votre cheveux doux et beau et surtout sans lourdeur . Un vrai anti-frisottis . facilite la coiffure .

October 23, 2014

My hair is usually frizzy and hard tof manage. I love this product, I get the curls I love!!

October 23, 2014

my daughter has hair that is very difficult to style so when i discovered this product and tried it the first time i was so impressed, i now enjoy doing her hair and it turns out looking really nice

October 09, 2014

After one was my curls were tighter, bouncier, and my hair was less frizzy. It could have worked a little better on fly-aways, but my hair still looks pretty awesome.