John Freida Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #330 out of 937 in Shampoo

December 21, 2015

Been using Dream Curls for over a year - i have wavy/curly hair and it leaves my hair soft and manageable. It can be a bit pricey but I usually stock up when it is on sale. I highly recommend it!

August 10, 2015

Its the only thing that can tame my curls for the moment but I think it could work so much better, like its john freida God damn! I still like it though, if you have big curls like me it could work but for thicker hair forget it I also like the smell like because it doesn't smell like some lab crap like others. If you know another good shampoo for curly hair let me know girls! ;)

April 30, 2015

Toute comme le revitalisant le shampooing est extraordinaire vos cheveux seront doux et beaux et sans frissoti tres efficace pour celle qui ont les cheveux très abimés . J'en suis la preuve.

April 23, 2015

I just tried a sample I received of this product and I'm quite happy with the results. However, I imagine that better results would occur with several uses. The shampoo produces a really nice lather, but I usually prefer shampoos with a more prominent scent to them. My hair felt smoother after using this shampoo and I hadn't even applied the conditioner yet.

I haven't decided whether I would purchase this product in the future, but I would probably consider it if I saw the product on sale or got a coupon for more.

It is definitely worth trying this product out if you have curly hair.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml