John Freida Volume Boost Spray Reviews

Ranked #1303 out of 2308 in Hair Care

February 27, 2017

I especially love this product seeing that I have finer hair , it really gives it a nice fullness after a blowdry , and doesn't weigh down the hair ! Smells great also!

March 31, 2015

I received a free sample of this john freida product, I don't have a lot of volume problems, but during winter wearing a hat all the time I really needed it.
    It was really good in the first use my hair had a lot of volume at looks more healthy and natural

September 09, 2014

This product works well. My hair stays in place and is full. The scent of this spray is light and smells nice which is what I hope for in a product.

August 10, 2014

I have a lot of hair, the strands are thing but there is a lot of it. This can be an issue for me when it comes to getting volume in my hair without it feeling gross and thick. I cannot use creams or mousse or else it feels like I need a major thinning of my hair and it's uncomfortable. I use this spray now and I love it. It gives me a nice amount of volume without feeling heavy and crunchy and like there's a lot of product in my hair. I will use this product as long as they continue to make it!

June 23, 2013

I received this product as a sample and really like it

June 21, 2013

I received a tester size if this spray and it is now my new best friend. I have very fine and flat hair and am always looking for something to add volume. Most products promise to deliver great results, but usually do not work. This spray is amazing, it doesn't feel like there is anything in your hair once you blow dry, but it has added volume to my hair which I think is no small feat. It is a little pricey when I went to the store to purchase it, but if you wait for a coupon, it will lessen the blow.