John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Color Protect Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 935 in Shampoo

February 17, 2016

I really really enjoy using John Frieda products, especially the line of Brilliant Brunette colour protect shampoo and conditioner products. It really leaves my hair feeling nourished and BRILLIANT. Great product!

January 04, 2016

Amazing......wont buy any other shampoo..or conditioner

September 17, 2014

I love this shampoo. The smell is wonderful and it feels like salon quality. I just wish it were a little more budget friendly. It feels like it is such high quality.

July 08, 2014

Didn't find that this product actually did anything different than my regular Pantene shampoo! Definitely not worth the price, and has a very strong scent which gives me a headache' ! I'll stick with my Pantene for a quarter of the price

June 15, 2014

Expensive, made my hair coarse and scrunchy feeling. Not happy

June 11, 2014

It's a little costly for the amount, but it does work to keep to hair protected and revel more tones of brown.

May 29, 2014

This shampoo does give you a brilliant shine, it enhances your color and does prolong your color longer than other products. However, need to shampoo within 2 days as shampoo is very rich.

May 09, 2014

It made my hair glossy and shiny and really made my slightly lighter highlights pop. And smells great!

June 24, 2013

Love the shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling soft and full body. My colour looks rich.

June 22, 2013

It's really great product. It cleanses very well. After using the product I have silky, shiny, more voluminous hair. And also it smells great. I highly recommend this product.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil