John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Light Reflecting Conditioner

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Light Reflecting Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #369 out of 539 in Conditioner

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Light Reflecting ConditionerTransforms dull, dry, brown hair into soft, supple, satin brunette Adds natural luster for intense, mirror-like shine Non-color depositing formula fills in, mends and perfects dry, porous hair strands to create an ultra smooth and reflective surface Immediately, hair looks and feels softer, more supple and is easier to manage Features cocoa bean extract and crushed pearls For natural, color-treated or highlighted brunettes

October 22, 2013

Bon Produit, laisse les cheveux lisses Et j adore son parfum.

April 29, 2012

This will sound strange, but I first started using John Freida products when I found it at the dollar store! Weird I know, anyway after I tried it the first few times I was hooked! They don't carry it in the dollar store anymore so I pay full price and don't mind a bit!

March 28, 2012

This is by far the best conditioner I have used at this price point! Was using salon products and fed up with the cost so I tried experimenting with different brands at my local drugstore. Hair is soft and manageable without feeling like its coated in something. Would highly recommend this line to anyone looking for more affordable hair care with salon results!

November 20, 2011

I have very thick, dry , hard to manage hair. Over the years, I have tried many different shampoo's and conditioners. Recently, a friend told me to try John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Light Reflecting Conditioner. I was so impressed! My hair was silky, manageable and had a great shine! Every time I use it, it feels like I just walked out the of the salon!

February 10, 2011

This conditioner is light and lightly scented. I think it does add a little more shine to my hair than the average conditioner and does an effective job of conditioning and detangling it.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!