John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Lustrous Touch Conditioner
Good

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Lustrous Touch Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 539 in Conditioner

How It WorksBrilliant Brunette Lustrous Touch Smoothing Conditioner is formulated with deeply hydrating Satin Finishers that contain jojoba oil and silk amino acids, to silken brunette hair for all-day smoothnessBonds to hair fibers, seals the cuticle and locks in moisture, providing superior moisture balanceSmoothes and aligns hair strands to reflect more light and increase shine

April 09, 2015

The John Frieda Conditioner is just amazing! More expensive than regular conditioner, but way more effective! I have colored hair and it keeps my color shiny and my hair smooth. I have recently tried it and will continue using!

June 26, 2012

I really like this conditioner. I have frizzy hair and found that after using this conditioner my hair was frizz-free, smooth and sleek. My hair felt light, not weighted down like some products that claim to eliminate frizz. The conditioner has a great fragrance that lasts on the hair long after the hair has dried. My hair also seemed to have less tangles after using this product. I used this conditioner in conjunction with the coordinating shampoo and hair serum. Overall a great product for anyone with frizzy hair to try.

May 14, 2012

Love love love love...awesome stuff