John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing Conditioner

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 575 in Conditioner

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Light Reflecting Moisturizing ConditionerExtra-moisturizing formula rehydrates dry, damaged brown hair to maximize manageability and luminosity Adds amazing luster for infinite mirror-like shine Specially formulated to replenish moisture and improve texture of dehydrated, over-worked brown hair Instantly rehydrates dry, damaged hair to reveal rich, luminous tones…without adding or depositing color Infuses extremely dry, dull hair with intense conditioners as it penetrates the dry porous areas of each hair strand Drenches in moisture for a smooth, satin finish that reflects light with a healthy glow With continued use, lackluster, brittle brown is transformed to glossy, supple brunette with multi-dimensional shine Features tea leaf infusion and shea butter For natural, color-treated or highlighted brunettes

October 20, 2011

PRICE:

Usually John Frieda, I HAVE FOUND here in Vancouver,BC Canada...that it was always a little on the higher side, BUT for all you Canadians I did find a website who keeps it at the normal rate and there is no shipping costs if you live in Canada!

( well.ca )

for the overall experience hair wise, LOVED IT!

I only dye my hair every so often since I am a natural brunette, but even if you dont dye your hair I would recommend this conditioner as it leaves my hair softer than it has ever ever been , even compared to salon experiences!!

September 24, 2011

I went down to shoppers drug mart to try to find something to fix my hair because i had damaged it over processing. I picked up a bottle of John Freida and took it home. That evening I tried it on my hair. In the shower it immediately changed the feeling of my hair, after it was dry - totally manageable, if there was a conditioner I would tell others to get - it would be this one. thank you.

August 24, 2011

Very good product very nice hair. Try it.

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath