John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing Shampoo

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #768 out of 938 in Shampoo

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing ShampooUltra-conditioning formula rehydrates and revitalizes dull, dry, brittle hair for renewed silkiness and exceptional shine Restores the multi-dimensional richness of brown hair while invigorating highlights Brings out the luminosity of brunette without adding or depositing color With regular use, dry lackluster brown hair will develop incredible radiance and a silky texture Low-pH formula features tea leaf infusion and crushed pearls For natural, color-treated or highlighted brunettes

December 15, 2012

This product is one of my favorites to take care of my hair, too bad it is so expensive, 8-10$ a bottle. It makes my hair beautiful and soft, if you want to splurge a bit to take care of your body, this is a must.

October 23, 2012

I always am looking for new and \good shampoos and conditioners. I bought the John frieda hair dye combo pack that comes with a full shampoo (9.00 value) I LOVE IT!!!! I will definitely be buying it as my regular! It moistens my hair enough that sometimes I skip the conditioner all together!! BUY IT, LOVE IT!!! It's worth the money!

May 02, 2012

I had received a sample of the John Frieda Shampoo twice and I must say my hair loved the shampoo and conditioner as it my hair so soft and silky. The price is a bit on the expensive than my normal shampoo and I am waiting for a offer to come up so that I can grab the full size bottle. They sure do understand the hair needs better :)