John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Simply Sleek Straightening balm

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Simply Sleek Straightening balm Reviews

Ranked #2007 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Simply Sleek Straightening Balm takes styles from meek to sleek in just minutes. Lightweight, non-greasy formula helps hair achieve a smooth, straight shape. Leaves hair with a satin finish and multi-dimensional shine; illuminates an array of rich, brown tones.

May 06, 2015

I have had multiple samples of this product and I don't think I would ever purchase a full size. This product, even in moderation, just made my hair super greasy.

May 08, 2007

I didn't really like or hate this product. I found that it did leave my hair feeling a little bit to greasy and weighed down.

March 24, 2007

i love this so much, usually when i just use my iron after my hair is dry i usually get little kinks or flips after a few hours and this made my hair stay pin straight throughout the whole day and when i woke up i didnt have to run a straightener over it more then two times, i just wish it smelled differently

February 13, 2007

This is a fairly decent product and one of the cheaper ones on the market. The only issue I have with it is that if you happen to put too much in your hair it can get a bit of a greasy look, but it definitely straightens nicely. So my advice, start with a little and add.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products