John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Conditioner

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 541 in Conditioner

November 05, 2016

Les shampoing donne le résultat promis. Mes cheveux sont brillant avec de beaux reflets. Mes cheveux sont très doux et lisse mes pointes cassée. Bon produit.

November 05, 2016

I received samples of the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Shampoo and Conditioner from My Voice in exchange for an honest review

The conditioner had the same floral scent as the shampoo and was also tinted. It was pretty thick, coated my hair nicely and rinsed out completely.

After drying my hair, I noticed that my hair had a slightly darker tint to it. After just one use, I'm pretty impressed. I normally have an oily scalp and dry hair, I found that my scalp was not as oily as usual on the second day and my ends were nicely hydrated. My hair was soft and manageable. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and may buy the full size.

August 25, 2016

This product is exactly as promised! It leaves my hair soft, silky & manageable all the while adding a deeper shade to my medium brown hair. My hair now is a glossier slightly deeper shade that I love! It is priced right about $6 on sale. I have purchased other John Frieda products before and have found them to be very effective but never really continued to use them regularly. This is one of the products I intend to buy again!

August 19, 2016

I purchased this product to try and see if it would deepen my hair naturally without having to dye it. Within two days of using it I noticed results. I love the way it smells and how it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or greasy. I purchased it on sale and it was worth every penny!