John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray Reviews

Ranked #1237 out of 2237 in Hair Care

Curl perfecter transforms wilted waves and curls into sexy swerves, curves and spirals. This alcohol-free formula leaves hair super-silky, never "crispy". Innovative magnesium-enriched formula penetrates hair to restore elasticity and spring. It boosts and enhances your natural curl pattern.

January 30, 2017

My wavy hair is very fine so I'm always cautious about spraying styling products on to it. I don't want to look greasy or to weigh my hair down too much. I use just a light spray of this and comb it through my damp hair. It leaves my hair controlled and frizz free without any stiffness or crunchiness. It also helps to define my waves and make them look more polished instead of my usual beachy, bed head waves.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

August 25, 2015

I have very frizzy hair and this stuff definitely helps define my curls, although I do have to use a leave in conditioner as well. I really like the smell and that I dont have to use very much.

November 29, 2013

This didn't help me keep a curl, my hair is naturally really straight.

November 28, 2013

My hair is really curly and I tried it and my hair still frizzed up. It was humid out so maybe that played a part in the product not being as effective as it could have been.

November 28, 2013

Great price for a good name product that produces results

November 28, 2013

Curls are always tough to handle and get right, this product does help a bit

November 28, 2013

It's great , not too strong , didn't make my hear feel hard

November 28, 2013

My favourite product of all. This one is great or curly hair.

November 28, 2013

Works fairly well and doesn't weigh your hair down.

October 03, 2013

Having naturally wavy/curly hair... I have probably tried a thousand hair products before I settled on a few that I liked... this one is one of my favourites! It does what it says it does, and I think it is definitely a must have!