JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE DREAM CURLS DAILY STYLING SPRAY
Amazing

JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE DREAM CURLS DAILY STYLING SPRAY Reviews

Ranked #857 out of 2203 in Hair Care

December 31, 2016

I haven't completely made up my mind about this product. It seems to work well and has a very mild odour. I was using a salon product before this, but I spilled most of it, so I was looking for a lower cost alternative. I have only been using it a short time, but I might be going back to the salon brand.

March 08, 2016

JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE DREAM CURLS DAILY STYLING SPRAY;

John Frieda hair care products are great, except this dream curls daily styling spray.
    I finished just recently this product....it was for my wavy / curls days. I find products usually define curls, this spray actually made my hair look greasy, stiff, oily, and awkward looking. Upon spraying instead of infusing the curls, the curls just stuck together like gel would have done and flattened my hair to my head. Looked like any volume I had has since disappeared into the head and made my hair flat.

I found the frizz factor was not helped as frizz was still there just more 'stuck' to my head, flattened out but frizz was still visible.

My hair looked kinky, looked like a mess, after a day spray you HAVE to take a shower.

I found the product smelled on hair, like a wet rag...which was weird. No pleasant fragrance or no "zero scent" it was just smelled so bad. Even smelling the spray itself, smells very synthetic, like a cleaning product almost......

I was not happy at all with this product, in face it says "leaves hair touchably soft and shiny" well shiny maybe because it looks like it is greay, but soft!! no way!!