John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Style Starting Conditioner

John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Style Starting Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #666 out of 937 in Shampoo

Developed for wavy, curly, frizz-prone hair, this Curl-Perfecting Conditioner energizes your natural curl patterns for smooth spirals, with lasting definition. Formulated with moisturising conditioners, frizz-fighting silicone, and a curl-defining complex, it hydrates for well-defined, frizz-resistant curls. Safe for colour-treated hair. More information at johnfrieda.ca

September 13, 2016

I love the Frizz Ease products it seriously helps me manage my hair a lot better and I love that! I buy this conditioner at Walmart it's almost 10$ for a pretty small bottle really but it works great! I find a huge difference my hair isn't as as frizzy ( it still is when it's really humid but what can you do about that) and I can manage my hair a lot better compared to ever before.

1.5/5

June 15, 2015

I am commenting about my recent purchase of John Frieda's frizz ease dream curls conditioner. I really was not impressed with this particular product. Recently with summer humidity, heat, and sun, I wanted a product that would help with the frizz that John Frieda is known for but also define the curls and easier to style. None of which was achieved. I found no difference with this conditioner, than I did with a non frizz ease brand, or even curl defined brand. My hair looked the same. There was no definition, and frizz was no difference if I had used that conditioner or not. I do love John Frieda's products designed for frizz ease specifically the oil and shampoos, however this conditioner was horrible to say the least!! It should not have been branded as one for curl defining hair or even to ease frizz. Neither or were achieved.

The only positive aspect of this conditioner was the smell it was a little bit nice, just a little.
But none the less the effectiveness of the product, as well as the thick texture, hard to wash out feature, was really disappointing from a brand I trust with hair care and especially frizz!

June 11, 2015

John Frieda Frizz Ease conditioner is an awesome product. My hair is naturally curly and wavy. This conditioner helped improve the frizziness of my hair. I combed it out without it being full of tangles and breaking my hair.

June 11, 2015

It is a great product to moisturize your hair and control the frizz. My hair are dry which make them prone to frizziness but with this I said good-bye to frizzy hair!

June 10, 2015

I liked how it detangled my hair as soon as used it on my hair. It left my hair feeling sleek and tangle free which is a big deal for me since I have long thick hair with a bit of fine baby hair. I love how my hair looked and felt after using this product.

April 23, 2015

I was given an opportunity to try this conditioner from SampleSource and I am happy I was given the chance to try it because I am in love. The smell is amazing and it left my hair frizz free and soft and well defined curls, even without any product. It didn't leave my hair weighed down feeling so I could easily use additional curl definer and not worry. I think I found my new holy grail conditioner/system. I am super pleased with the overall result of it.

April 23, 2015

I really liked the consistency of this conditioner. If it were lighter, I don't think it would have been as effective and if it were heavier, I think it would have weighed my hair down significantly. I was really impressed with how easy it was to brush my hair after getting out of the shower. I'm sure that the product probably works to combat frizz immediately, but I imagine the ease of brushing will also prevent future breakage of hair shafts as well.

I will definitely consider purchasing this product!