John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Formula Hair Serum

John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Formula Hair Serum Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 56 in Hair Serum

Blocks frizz all day Instantly and dramatically transforms coarse, wiry, unruly frizz for ultra-sleek, purely polished, super-shiny results Protects and prolongs the life of color treated hair A high-potency blend of silicones infused with Aloe and Vitamin E Leaves dry, defiant hair extremely supple, easy to manage and healthy-looking Repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz Contains sunscreen

February 03, 2017

It works really well! Takes all the frizz out of my hair. Just take small amount and smooth it into the ends of your hair. I'd definitely repurchase this one.

June 19, 2015

John Frieda hair serums are always a reliable go-to when I'm not sure what styling product to buy for my hair. I usually buy the regular Frizz Ease serum, but decided to try out the Extra Strength recently.
    The texture of this one is slightly thicker than the regular, and you're meant to use it on soaking wet hair (the regular is used on towel-dried hair, I'm pretty sure).
    This does a really good job, but it actually feels slightly lighter in my hair, and doesn't eliminate ALL the frizz like the regular one does. Maybe that's because it's used in damper hair, so the product is slightly thinned out and distributes more evenly.
    It doesn't have much of a scent, and doesn't leave any residue at all. It's such an easy product to use, and it makes a huge difference on my hair. It really helps if I'm going to straighten my hair, and just makes it look more polished.
    I really like this one, but will probably stick to the original formula next time, just because it seemed to smooth my hair a little bit more. The Extra Strength is a pretty awesome product though, and I would recommend it to others for sure.

June 11, 2015

This is truly an amazing hair serum that has wonderful results for the hair. Just a few pumps of this serum is all I need on my hair. I like to rub it into my palms and get it a little warm and then rub into my hair. I make sure to get the tips too and it leaves my hair so silky soft.

June 11, 2015

This is one of the best hair serums I have ever tried! My hair are dry and tangle up easily, which cases them to break. With this serum my hair turn silky to touch and do not tangle easily. You can pass your fingers through hair after using it. Simply amazing!

June 10, 2015

This product is amazing. It gave my hair the protection it needed. No more frizz and no more tangles. My hair looked healthy and shiny. This serum works wonders and gives your hair the added treatment to get back its strength and keep it hydrated for days. Would definitely purchase again.

September 11, 2014

I apply this after I have showered and it makes my hair to easy to work with! Whether i am straightening it, or letting it curl madly!

June 01, 2014

I was very amazed with how well and fast this product worked. I was testing it out and I have bad frizzy hair and shortly after applying it in my hair It helped to calm my frizzy hair and look nicely styled without having wispy frizzy hairs that are always in my face.

August 22, 2011

I had a sample of this and didn't see the difference between the extra strength and regular. The product does work great for taming frizz and adding definition. I think the extra strength is more expensive in which it isn't worth it.

February 09, 2011

One of the best serum I've used. I use it everyday when I get out of the shower. Saw a differance in about one week on my biracial hair.