John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 2202 in Hair Care

December 14, 2016

I have bought a while ago and I kind of regret it....My hair weren't more straight even though I used the shampoo, the conditier and the serum for more than a month. In fact my hair were just more dry with those product.
    But they smell good.

December 01, 2016

I have thick curly frizzy hair and I found this product worked pretty decent. I don't think I worked as good as it should for the price though. And I did find it made my hair greasy after a day. But my frizz was a lot tamer which was still a plus

December 01, 2016

I tried the product it is extraordinary and I loved it I recommend it makes it soft and silky and act as product, I like this product I bought it and I would redeem it

October 20, 2016

I received samples of the John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth trio (shampoo, conditioner and anti-frizz primer) from My Voice in exchange for an honest review.

The shampoo has a really faint fresh scent. It lathers well and rinses out completely. The conditioner also has a really faint fresh scent. It detangled my hair nicely and left my hair soft. The anti-frizz primer is a leave-in product. It has the same light scent as the shampoo and conditioner. It helped tame the frizz and static and did not leave my hair stiff.

I only had enough shampoo and conditioner for one use. The system did help keep out the frizz from my hair but left my hair oily. My hair is very fine and thin. I normally have an oily scalp and dry ends. This system made my hair straight and smooth but looking greasy. It did calm down the static though which was nice. This system may be intended for someone with a different hair type. I will not purchase.

June 10, 2016

Was expecting better results, considering it's a line specially for smoothing hair. It seemed to almost dry my hair out. I have frizzy prone hair and when I blow dried it, looked great but a few hours later the friz crept back in. Not sure I'd repurchase.

May 09, 2016

Seemed to do its job. Wasn't wowed by the products I have used better before. But overall wasn't bad for the price and like noted above did its job! If it was on sale I'd buy again.

May 09, 2016

I bought the shampoo, conditionner and the treatment. I have been using all 3 of them for the past 6 months, they seem not to be dooing the job! Sometimes my hair is looking worst, but the color is really shinny. It's sad because when you pay $10 per bottle, you expect to have amazing results, but not the case. Sorry but I will not refer these products to nobody.

March 07, 2016

I found this very disappointing. I found it to be quite greasy and it made my hair look greasy. It was okay at helping tame flyaways but overall it just made my hair look greasy. I would not buy it again. The scent was okay though. Kind of light and clean.

January 20, 2016

It worked as promised - smooth hair with minimal flyaway. This was used to prevent static during the winter months while keeping it manageable and shiny.

The problem was the scent. There was something about the smell that was so potent and so nauseating that I would become very dizzy for the first few minutes of application. I have never experienced anything like that before with hair care products. I was happy that it was only a sample that I had used, as it was just too distracting to be used on a regular basis.

Works - but may be best for those without that kind of scent sensitivities.

September 17, 2015

Another great product from John Frieda!
    Love the smell of this and what it does to my hair, also a great price and have actually found it at my local dollar store!

kristina13 added a new review for