John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 2307 in Hair Care

March 14, 2017

Received a free sample of John Frieda Frizzell Ease Forever Smooth shampoo, conditioner and anti-frizz primer. I followed the direction and my hair was slightly less fly away and frizz but after about 12 hours my hair looked greasy like I hadn't washed it for a few days. Could be my hair but won't be spending my hard earned money on this product.

February 13, 2017

Absolutely loved this John Freida shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo works wonders on damaged/frizzy hair if you use the shampoo and condtiiooner together

January 26, 2017

I have very long, straight hair that is prone to frizz. I have started using this conditioner after my regular shampoo and I really like it! It smells like soap - no special scent to this product - but it does leave my hair smelling clean. I find that I need to use very little of this product compared to other conditioners - and I leave it in for about a minute. It rinses out well and completely, leaving my hair feeling soft. I definitely notice less frizz after drying, whether it is air drying or blow drying. This product does seem to be more moisturizing than other conditioners - and it works for my frizz! The more I use it, the better my hair gets. I was NEVER able to let my hair air dry before (way too much frizz) and I am very happy to be able to give my hair a break by letting it air dry now. I also love that this product has no sulfites - safe for sensitive scalps!

December 14, 2016

I have bought a while ago and I kind of regret it....My hair weren't more straight even though I used the shampoo, the conditier and the serum for more than a month. In fact my hair were just more dry with those product.
    But they smell good.

December 01, 2016

I have thick curly frizzy hair and I found this product worked pretty decent. I don't think I worked as good as it should for the price though. And I did find it made my hair greasy after a day. But my frizz was a lot tamer which was still a plus

December 01, 2016

I tried the product it is extraordinary and I loved it I recommend it makes it soft and silky and act as product, I like this product I bought it and I would redeem it

October 20, 2016

I received samples of the John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth trio (shampoo, conditioner and anti-frizz primer) from My Voice in exchange for an honest review.

The shampoo has a really faint fresh scent. It lathers well and rinses out completely. The conditioner also has a really faint fresh scent. It detangled my hair nicely and left my hair soft. The anti-frizz primer is a leave-in product. It has the same light scent as the shampoo and conditioner. It helped tame the frizz and static and did not leave my hair stiff.

I only had enough shampoo and conditioner for one use. The system did help keep out the frizz from my hair but left my hair oily. My hair is very fine and thin. I normally have an oily scalp and dry ends. This system made my hair straight and smooth but looking greasy. It did calm down the static though which was nice. This system may be intended for someone with a different hair type. I will not purchase.

June 10, 2016

Was expecting better results, considering it's a line specially for smoothing hair. It seemed to almost dry my hair out. I have frizzy prone hair and when I blow dried it, looked great but a few hours later the friz crept back in. Not sure I'd repurchase.

May 09, 2016

Seemed to do its job. Wasn't wowed by the products I have used better before. But overall wasn't bad for the price and like noted above did its job! If it was on sale I'd buy again.

May 09, 2016

I bought the shampoo, conditionner and the treatment. I have been using all 3 of them for the past 6 months, they seem not to be dooing the job! Sometimes my hair is looking worst, but the color is really shinny. It's sad because when you pay $10 per bottle, you expect to have amazing results, but not the case. Sorry but I will not refer these products to nobody.

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    Crop top

CraftyMama added a new review for
    Diva Cup

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

Sarb added a new review for