John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Repairing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 1036 in Shampoo

March 10, 2017

Holy heck! I was really cautious about trying the Frizz Ease collection but after they changed the packaging I accidentally ended up picking this up not realizing (I found the Frizz Ease collection always made my hair feel weighed down). I am so glad about this accident because in one wash I found my hair felt so much healthier and controlled! My hair is pretty damaged due to over processing (hello bleach washes and ombre tresses).

Definitely recommend! Plus it smells great!

January 29, 2017

I received a sample once of this shampoo I must say that my naturally dry curly frizzy hair wasn't as frizzy after using this product I would recommend it to anyone

January 24, 2017

First of all, I have to say that the packaging is aesthetically pleasing. I love the sleek purple and black design. I also like the flip-bottom caps for dispensing - it means that the product doesn't have to be awkwardly balanced upside down to get the last drops of product out. Second, I love how the product can be worked into a thick, rich lather. It also has a nice soft scent. I can't quite place what it smells like, but it's faint enough that it I don't think it would bother people who don't like strong scents. After using the product, my hair feels extremely nourished and hydrated. It feels soft and healthy which I think will really help with my split ends. It's also very easy to brush after washing, as if I used a detangling product. I especially love that because brushing my long+thick hair is my least favourite part of hair washing day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has damaged hair.

*I received this product complimentary from Glam Sense for reviewing purposes.

December 10, 2016

Absolutely love this shampoo. Completely gets rid orphan frizz and leaves your hair silky smooth. I had people comment on how great my hair looked. I used the shampoo, conditioner and treatment

September 27, 2016

a very nice and creamy shampoo!! i like the mild scent ..this cleans shines and hydrates hair while elimanating all frizz!! great product for the price !! hair is smooth silky and soft!!!

April 10, 2016

I love this shampoo! When you use it with the conditioner and serum together it leaves your hair feeling so great! My hair is really silky to the touch after.

April 04, 2016

During the cold weather months here in Canada, my hair gets really dry and frizzy. It also becomes damage because I use a hot tool every day. I love the smell of the shampoo. It feels really smooth when applying it on. After using the conditioner from the same collection, I feel my hair less frizzy and soft. I would definitely recommend this product.

April 02, 2016

This shampoo is pretty good. The smell is nice and I do find it helps a bit with frizz control/making my hair feel and look smooth and shiny. I use this with the miraculous recovery conditioner as well. I would consider repurchasing this in the future but there are other products I'd like to test out first but overall would recommend this shampoo!

April 02, 2016

A la base je suis une fan des produits John Frieda mais mon chouchou est sans aucun doute celui ci. J'ai les cheveux bouclés et j'ai toujours eu des problemes de frisottis, spécialement par temps humide mais depuis que j'utilise le shampooing frizz ease quotidienmement je n'ai plus du tout ce probleme, du tout... incroyable. En plus, l'odeur de la gamme est exceptionnelle.

April 01, 2016

I tried a different John Frieda frizz ease product before and the smell for that was just too heavy for me, so i was a bit scared to try this. but it smelled amazing and made my hair feel so soft. I don't know if it actually has the recovery power, but everything else is about it is great. absolutely love.