John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Repairing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 971 in Shampoo

December 10, 2016

Absolutely love this shampoo. Completely gets rid orphan frizz and leaves your hair silky smooth. I had people comment on how great my hair looked. I used the shampoo, conditioner and treatment

September 27, 2016

a very nice and creamy shampoo!! i like the mild scent ..this cleans shines and hydrates hair while elimanating all frizz!! great product for the price !! hair is smooth silky and soft!!!

April 10, 2016

I love this shampoo! When you use it with the conditioner and serum together it leaves your hair feeling so great! My hair is really silky to the touch after.

April 04, 2016

During the cold weather months here in Canada, my hair gets really dry and frizzy. It also becomes damage because I use a hot tool every day. I love the smell of the shampoo. It feels really smooth when applying it on. After using the conditioner from the same collection, I feel my hair less frizzy and soft. I would definitely recommend this product.

April 02, 2016

This shampoo is pretty good. The smell is nice and I do find it helps a bit with frizz control/making my hair feel and look smooth and shiny. I use this with the miraculous recovery conditioner as well. I would consider repurchasing this in the future but there are other products I'd like to test out first but overall would recommend this shampoo!

April 02, 2016

A la base je suis une fan des produits John Frieda mais mon chouchou est sans aucun doute celui ci. J'ai les cheveux bouclés et j'ai toujours eu des problemes de frisottis, spécialement par temps humide mais depuis que j'utilise le shampooing frizz ease quotidienmement je n'ai plus du tout ce probleme, du tout... incroyable. En plus, l'odeur de la gamme est exceptionnelle.

April 01, 2016

I tried a different John Frieda frizz ease product before and the smell for that was just too heavy for me, so i was a bit scared to try this. but it smelled amazing and made my hair feel so soft. I don't know if it actually has the recovery power, but everything else is about it is great. absolutely love.

January 07, 2016

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SHAMPOO IT DOESNT ONLY MAKE YOUR HAIR FEEL BEAUTIFUL BUT IT SMELLS AMAZING!!! i bought it a while ago and it sat in my colset until i ran out of shampoo one day and realized i had these in there , will the first day i used it i was transformed into a NEW me. i felt like a new women and since then i will not use anything else on my hair this is my best friend its another must have for us ladies

January 04, 2016

I Color my hair which tends to leave my hair really dry. Hard to find the right shampoo that makes a difference. I really liked this shampoo , I noticed a difference after several weeks of using this product. It felt more smooth and soft, definitely a lot less dry and frizzy. Loved the way my hair now looks.

November 09, 2015

JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE MIRACULOUS RECOVERY REPAIRING SHAMPOO;

I give it an average rating

Received as a sample and tried out
    Lately the John Frieda collections of frizz ease product have been disappointing...
    This one was average, okay...

Pros:
    Good scent
    Improved scent in the shower that lasted long after also on the hair
    Contains amino complex
    Did reduce frizz on hair did make it softer in touch

Cons:
    Made it look heavy, though hair was soft to touch, it looked heavy weighed down
    DId not make my hair feel clean after wards
    Hair was not lathering up in the shower as other shampoos do.

It is average, I would use again ONLY if the product was free....