• John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hair Spray
Amazing

John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #1877 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 21, 2014

I love this. it really holds the style. other hairsprays never holds my hair but this one works

April 02, 2012

This hairspray is... okay. It doesn't smell that great, and comes out too fast and too thick so it is hard to prevent helmet hair. But if you need a super strong hairspray, go for it!

October 09, 2009

When I bought this from Shoppers Drug Mart the woman in the Beauty Boutique said “this is a really great hair spray, I absolutely love it”. I was excited to try it after that high praise but I have to say that I am slightly disappointed.

It is great for one thing: battling humidity. Any girl who has lived through a smoggy Toronto summer knows how the moisture in the summer air can really take a toll on your locks. For this, this hairspray works wonders! My hair was noticeably more manageable and all around normal looking (as opposed to Diana Ross-esque) than it usually it on those hot sticky days (or into the fall, those damp rainy days!) It really does tame your hair, keeps those little frizzies at bay and holds your hair in place.

My complaint is that it is really hard to escape that hard, sticky, I’m-wearing-a-heavy-duty-hairspray kinda feeling. I HATE that about hairsprays – I prefer ones that have a fine mist and hold your hair in place without getting sticky and hard. For this reason I will use this hairspray for the aforementioned bad weather days but will stick to my other go to hair spray for the everyday.