John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème Reviews

Ranked #1491 out of 2160 in Hair Care

Finish & Shine. Exceptional creme, applied to dried hair, instantly transforms puffy, parched hair into a perfectly smooth, supple, shiny textures. Replaces natural oils lost to blow-drying and daily styling stress.

May 29, 2012

i love this product. it smooths out my fly away hair, and i can count on it to help me have a good hair day. this product is a must have in my daily hair routine!

April 19, 2012

This product is not as effective without using a blow dryer or straightening iron. I tried applying on dry hair, and it just made my hair clump on the ends. I do not use heat on my hair, except on special occasions. I found this product to be a win-lose for me personally, but do not regret buying it.

November 30, 2011

I have to say this is definitely a "Secret Weapon" by John Frieda. Although, personally cream products like this weigh my own oily, fine hair down. This works fantastic on others with really dry and/or curly hair. Especially for blow drying, flat ironing straight. I now use this every time I straighten my Mother's super curly hair for special occasions. I've never found any other product similar to this that works so well at taming the frizz, curls. It cuts all the heavy work out of pulling, plating down by half. Even though it might seem pricey for a drug store brand, it's completely worth every penny.