John Frieda Frizz Ease Spray Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 03, 2016

so it works a bit. i find the spray is not as good at the serum. I usually wet my hair a bit, put in some spray then add a bit of hair spray. i don't think I would but it again

June 29, 2016

This worked great for my frizzy hair. It was much more manageable after blow drying. With continuous use it even made my hair less frizzy over time, I would use this again for sure.

January 26, 2016

Love this serum. It helps my fly aways without weighing my hair down and making it greasy. I love all of his products that I have tried thus far!

January 08, 2016

It tames the frizz and leaves your hair looking smooth and shiny

December 18, 2015

I have been using this hairspray for quite awhile and it always performs consistently. It doesn't make my hair feel sticky and yet it holds my style through a long day or night. It also does quite well in humid situations where other hairsprays fail. Very comparable to salon products that I have tried, but for a fraction of the cost.

June 03, 2015

Amazing :) I have super curly hair, so I need a good frizz spray. Hard to find that doesn't gum up your hair. This product keeps it soft n smooth :)

April 24, 2015

I have used this product for the past 10 years and it is the only thing that can tame my extremely frizzy curly hair.

April 01, 2015

Expensive product that did not ease the frizz in my hair!

March 31, 2015

The effectiveness is so bad my hair was a mess .

March 14, 2015

This is my go-to for hair frizz. I have thick wavy hair that isn't quite straight and isn't quite curly. It can't make up it's mind. Loves to get frizzy and poofy, so this stuff works miracles for me. I love it, adds shine and gloss, takes care of poof and flyaways. Makes my hair feel and look healthy and hydrated!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products