• John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Answer Spray
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Answer Spray
Amazing

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Answer Spray Reviews

Ranked #1868 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Take care Of Yourself With John Freida Frizz-Ease Style Straight Answer Straight Spray That Delivers Straight-out Style Without The Weight.

March 20, 2010

This is the usual brand, I am using.It comes for Straight and Curly and different texture hair.I recommend this product.

July 26, 2009

Mu aunt bought this for me from Dubai. It worked wonders on my then curly, frizzy hair. My hair is now pretty straight because I used the straightening iron excessively for a few months. But whenever I get flyaways or anything of the sort (esp. in this humid, Indian weather), I just spray some on and voila! Perfect hair.
It helped me SO much during my unmanageable days and I will forever be grateful to Mr. Frieda.
A must buy, girlies! XO

February 10, 2009

I actually quite liked this. I don't usually have trouble with my hair in the summer, but when winter comes i need to keep my hair very straight and this definitely helps. I have very fine hair so i always worry about straightening irons damaging my hair, this keeps my hair protected. My hair tends to kink up when I let it air dry, but this spray seems to keep my hair straighter as it dries meaning less time styling. Even when I don't get around to using the iron it does not weigh my hair down, great thing considering volume is lacking for my hair.

1.5/5

February 10, 2009

Girls, don't waste your money on this one. The product says it softens and shines, but for my hair, all it did nothing. My hair was still frizzy after using as directed with a straightening iron.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas