• John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme Reviews

Ranked #1394 out of 2161 in Hair Care

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme smoothes away frizz & silkens hair for instantly straighter styles. Get straight-up style that's not weighed down.Features and Benefits:Provides lightweight conditioning Holds hair straight without heaviness Provides heat protection ThermaGuard Complex protects against damage

November 07, 2016

this is now the only product i use (aside from hairspray) after I get out of the shower! it makes my hair feel so moisturized and after I blowdry, my hair doesnt feel as damaged! i love it!

July 11, 2016

I did not find it did much in terms of frizz on it's own- but to flatten flyaways for a quick touch-up it works great. A little goes a long way. If you have thin hair like me, the last thing you want to do is have too much product in your hair. Keep it pea-size.

January 21, 2016

It works fine for what it was designed for - to keep straight hair straight with minimal flyaway. However, it has the distinctive John Frieda chemical scent that I cannot seem to get into without feeling a little lightheaded - and not in a good way. The fragrance is strong and lingers long after application. Even though it works, I don't really want to try it again.

October 15, 2015

I have very stubborn hair! This product works wonders. I use it after I've finished showering and before I blow dry my hair. It keeps my frizz tamed and my hair straight and less like a lion's mane.

August 18, 2015

Instead of buying the primer of the collection of the frizz ease forever smooth for the finish, I decided to buy this because not only did it lasted me more than 24 hours but my hair loves this stuff and love the fact that it has thermal protection, which is a plus due to myself using a hair dryer on cooler days. Great price as well. This comes in a purple bottle now.

January 24, 2013

This product is amazing! My hair has a natural wave to it, but I usually straighten my hair. On humid or rainy days my hair gets big and frizzy, but after trying this product my hair looks as good as when I first straightened it. It has a great smell and makes my hair soft and silky without being sticky.

June 26, 2012

I have medium thick hair with large curls. My hair tends to become frizzy during humid conditions or windy weather. I tried John Frieda Straight Fixation® Smoothing Creme and absolutely love it. Not only does my hair no longer become frizzy but the texture feels so much silkier and smoother. I highly recommend it to any one with similar problems! Love this !!

April 01, 2011

I love this product! I use it right after I wash my hair, along with Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner and it leaves my hair soft, smooth and virtually frizz-free. It has a delicate scent to it. Even if I'm not going to straighten my hair, I still use it to give shiny softness and control frizz, without weighing down the natural curls in my hair. I'd recommend it to anyone!

March 02, 2011

it seems to work for me and my crazy hair that likes to frizz

February 09, 2011

Really good product. I put it in my hair after the John Frieda Serum and it work wonders....sometime I dont even need to blowdry my hair to get it straight, but thats just my biraicial hair.