John Frieda Full Body Repair Shampoo
Good

John Frieda Full Body Repair Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1634 out of 2241 in Hair Care

January 24, 2015

I love that this shampoo was very gently on my hair. I had got this along withy the conditioner and deep conditioner to prevent split ends from occurring, due to the fact that I have bleached it a couple of times and applied dye a few times also. I want my hair to be as soft as possible. This to duct leaves my hair feeling silky soft after using all three steps. I love this shampoo. The smell is alright, not too bad.

May 22, 2012

I received a free sample of this. I did not notice any difference in my hair after shampooing it. The texture, body still looked and felt the same to me. The shampoo itself is not super lathery and doesn't have a sweet, floral or fruity scent to it. I didn't see any difference in my hair, maybe the sample size was too small and I need to use the shampoo for a couple of weeks to notice the difference. Either way, I don't think it's for me as I didn't notice any effects to draw me into buying it.

May 22, 2012

I received my John Frieda Full Body Repair Shampoo from the samplesource. The sample was only large enough to wash my hair twice with, but that was enough for me to review it. I didn’t find that it lathered up very well at all, but I have a lot of hair and may have needed to use more of this shampoo then I usually will use at a time. I also wasn’t thrilled with the scent it had. It wasn’t that it was a strong over powering scent, but it also wasn’t all the great to me either. When It was time the rinse it out it came out easy enough, but my hair didn’t feel like it had even just bin washed. The same thing happened both times I washed my hair with it, so I was very happy with it. I ended up having to take even longer combing through my hair witch I felt was just causing more damage, not helping to repair it. When my hair was dry it didn’t seem to have any body to it at all and it felt awfull. Although this might be a very good product for some, I won’t be buying John Fried Full Body Repair Shampoo on my own.