John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 540 in Conditioner

London. Paris. New York. Revives overworked hair. With inca inchi oil. Weightlessly repairs to restore full style. For damage from frequent heat styling + coloring. Bodifying formula, with inca inchi oil rich in omega-3, repairs the look and feel of overworked hair for full, flowing styles. Smoothes and detangles strands, reducing the risk of breaking and snagging when combing or brushing. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair. Made in USA.

May 15, 2016

This is the first product I've used by John Freida and I absolutely loved it! I only tried the conditioner on its own with my everyday shampoo and I noticed a huge difference only by the first use! my hair felt noticeably stronger and softer even after one use and continued to work each time.

January 25, 2016

I use this conditioner in combination with the John Frieda Full Repair shampoo and it's amazing. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling light, airy and silky soft. Sometimes when I am tight on time, I only shampoo and go without conditioning. Although it isn't much, I still feel a bit of a difference in the texture of my hair. This conditioner really goes a long way in working alongside its shampoo in creating a full silky smooth effect on my hair!

January 24, 2015

This product was great to condition my ends with. It provided a very nice feel to my hair.

August 16, 2013

I received a small sample of this and decided to try it. While I was washing my hair I was not loving it: the smell is kind of old fashion and I had to use more than I wanted to disentangle my hair (that it is quite long). Still once my hair was dry it looked beautiful and shiny and it was supper soft. So I recommend it for people whose budget is not tight!

June 12, 2012

I received a small sample of this in the mail and thought why not give it a shot. I used the John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo 1st and thern the conditioner. I loved the way it cleaned my hair and my hair felt beautiful and soft once it was dryed and styled.

My HUGE complaint about this product is the smell. It gave me an allergic reaction it was so strong. I rarely have trouble with allergies or smells but this shampoo / conditioner brought it out. I almost had to leave work I was coughing, sneezing and blowing my nose so much. I had to keep a fan on me to keep the smell away. Defintiely not a scent-free product.

If you have any remote issues with scented products this is NOT the product for you... which really is to bad because it worked very well on my hair. If they ever release it scent free I would buy it... but until then it a big fat NO.

May 22, 2012

I received my John Frieda Full Body Repair Conditioner from sampelsoucre. This sample was large enough for me to use twice and that was more then enough for me. I didn’t like it at all! As for scent it wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t all that great either. I applied it the way it said to on the package and when it was time to rinse it out it took me forever. I could feel the slipper stuff all over my skin and even on the bottom of the tub. I rinsed for so long trying to get it out of my hair and off of me that my water started to run cold and that never happens to me. My hair felt nice and soft when it was being rinsed out, but by the time I was ready to comb through it that wasn’t the case any longer. My hair was also full of knots that I felt caused more damage then anything. When my hair was dry it also didn’t feel soft, but it did have a dirty feeling to it. I normally only wash my hair every other day, but after using this conditioner I felt like I had to rewash it with in a few hours. The John Frieda Full Body Repair Conditioner wasn’t a conditioner I’ll ever buy, but you might like it on your type of hair. I’d tell you to try and get a sample of it like I did before you pay full price for it and end up hating it like me.

April 24, 2012

I got this conditioner as a sample and really loved it. Not only did it deep condition my hair leaving it silky smooth and very shiny, it noticed some added ummph to my hair.

April 24, 2012

I got this as a free sample in the mail, while it makes my hair silky smooth, it doesn't add ANY body at all to my fine, thin hair.

April 11, 2012

this is a wonderful conditioner it is very moisturizing yet doesn't make my hair oily i have a problem with oily roots but this does not make my roots oily at all yet the ends of my hair are well moisturizing and it rinses clean no residue feeling left behind without taking forever to rinse it out my hair is just so shiney and soft i also use the matching shampoo which is also amazing

November 10, 2011

REVIEW: I honesty love this product. It's probably the best conditioner I have used EVER. I can't really say if the price is good since I got this for free when my Target opened a grocery store, but that doesn't matter. This product is so great, I don't care how much it costs. The conditioner smells amazing because I think it has berries in it, and it makes your hair incredibly smooth. You leave this on for 2 minutes for even more conditioning and it's great. I do this about once a week and I feel like it helps my hair so much. You HAVE to buy this product!