John Frieda Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion Reviews

Ranked #1314 out of 2162 in Hair Care

John Frieda Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion revives overworked, and high heat damaged hair. It silkens for medium textured hair. Visit johnfrieda.ca for more information.

June 25, 2016

I can't complain too much about John Frieda products. This isn't a magical fix to end all your split ends but it does an amazing job. Smell is great and leaves my hair so soft.

June 13, 2014

I found this product not what I expected I really didnt see much improvement

June 18, 2013

I have terrible hair its thick curly frizzy and the John Freida products help me so much , and with hot humid summers its a god send

June 05, 2013

I really love this product. I can't believe how long I had it in my cupboard before cracking it open. I recently got a haircut that I'm finding really challenging to style. My hair is much drier than usual because I've gone from brunette to blond, so between the shorter length and the dryness, I need all the help I can get.

I got this product either from an event or PR (it's been that long) and I finally started using it. First impression: It smells really good! It is supposed to be applied to towel dried hair before you style. You only need a very little bit and have to concentrate and the ends of your hair. I found that it made my hair silky soft and less prone to frizz. It didn't weigh my hair down at all either, which many products do.

I have fine hair but lots of it, and it worked really well for me even though it is designed for medium textured hair.

I would definitely purchase this product again!

January 18, 2013

I loved this product. I received a sample of this from John Frieda's fan page, and it was a great experience. I have naturally straight hair, but get some frizz during the colder months. This helped tame the frizz, and it also left my hair appearing to be a lot more healthy. It was moisturized, and smooth.. and just looked nice!

November 22, 2012

Love this product. I use it after showering on my wet hair, it is heat activated so if you put it on before blow drying & styling. It makes your hair soft, smooth & reduces frizz while protecting from heat damage. Perfect for anyone who regularly styles their hair using heat product.

August 21, 2012

John Freida Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion is a great product and I have had great results. I was lucky to receive this product to review as a member of an elite review club. Having very naturally curly hair, this product is the type of product my hair type needs. Lots and lots of moisturizer, frizz help and happier healthier hair over all. This product delivered for me, my hair was healthier, less dead ends, and the frizz was much easier to control. I recommend this product, and will purchase in the future.

August 21, 2012

i liked the way it smells and the way it left my hair feeling. silky and smooth..recommended to several friends and family

August 18, 2012

I have used John Freida Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion as I have coloured and streaked hair. This product has enhanced the beauty of my colour and at the same time has done it's repair to making my hair healthy and very manageable. I received a sample and could not wait to go and buy the full-size product.

August 18, 2012

The only good thing I can say about this product is the way it smells. Smells great on my hair, that is why I have been substituting it with other stuff that I use at the moment. However, when you read its box it says `weightlessly reverses the look and feel of damage through the tips of strands to leave hair smooth, shiny and full of body` Weightlessly=check, smooth and shiny hair=No, full of body=heck No! I bought the small size and paid almost 10$ for it, I have a little left in the bottle and I am not planning to go buy it again.