John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #586 out of 935 in Shampoo

With Inca Inchi, a lightweight micro-oil rich in omega-3, this formula repairs the look and feel of overworked hair and adds body for full, flowing styles. Detangles strands, reducing the risk of breaking and snagging while combing or brushing. Safe for colour-treated and chemically-treated hair.

January 17, 2016

So when I started using this I could definitely tell that my hair was a lot shinier. It was also softer and more manageable. But I find that it doesnt really remove the grease from my roots. It seems like I have to use an excessive amount to get my roots clean and fresh. I really like the scent and how it has oils that make your hair shinier. Just wish it did a better job of thoroughly cleaning.

July 02, 2015

I got sample of #JohnFrieda (Full Repair Shampoo) and I have bought it since. It really did make my hair appear much smoother and seemed to repair split ends. Because I use styling tools such as flat irons, curling irons and blow dryers this #John Frieda (Full Repair Shampoo) helped with less breakage and heat damage due to styling my hair. It left my hair shiny, clean and very soft.

July 02, 2015

I got a sample to try of this shampoo and instantly fell in love!! I love the scent it leaves you with, the texture of my hair and that it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and oily! My hair is a bit funny and finicky but I found this made my hair feel light and bouncy! I loved this product!

April 27, 2015

I had a product sample so its hard to give a judgment about how good it is and if it actually strengthens and repairs damaged hair.
I used product combo and I have to say I liked how it felt after use. Easy to apply and wash out. Smell was nice, Im a fan of John Frieda product scents. After blow drying my hair looked smooth and felt silky.

June 12, 2012

I received a small sample of this in the mail and thought why not give it a shot. I used the John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo 1st and thern the conditioner. I loved the way it cleaned my hair and my hair felt beautiful and soft once it was dryed and styled.

My HUGE complaint about this product is the smell. It gave me an allergic reaction the scent was so strong. I rarely have trouble with allergies or smells but this shampoo / conditioner brought it out. I almost had to leave work I was coughing, sneezing and blowing my nose so much. I had to keep a fan on me to keep the smell away. Defintiely not a scent-free product. Even my co-workers across the room could smell it.

If you have any issues with scented products this is NOT the product for you... which really is to bad because it worked very well on my hair. If they ever release it scent free I would buy it... but until then it's a big fat NO.

May 08, 2012

my hair was starting to look drabby and full of split ends from my continual dyeing and blow drying, after a few washes with the john freida repair shampoo, my hair was soft again, and beautiful. the smell was awesome, and the feeling of life in my hair was great!

May 06, 2012

I love John Frieda products and he doesn't disappoint with this one, this shampoo Lathers well and cleanses. Paired with Full repair conditioner and my hair looks and feels great. However due to the amount of damage done to my hair it will definately take awhile to see major improvement.

April 11, 2012

about two years ago my hair decided to start being difficult to deal with i had oily roots and dry frizzy staticy flyaway mess for the rest so i have been tryin g so many different shampoo and conditioner to find one i like i never thought i would find one i love but this is it my hair is so shiney and soft it has a nice smooth look there is no flyaway or static and my roots are not oily the rest is not dried out and it gives a nice amount of volume but i have very long heavy hair so if your hair is shorter u may get alot of volume with this shampoo and i love the way this rinses out so nicely it doesn't take along time to rinse out and it feels like it all rinses out

November 21, 2011

Great shampoo, especially for Winter when I find my hair to be more dry and frizzy. It really helped smooth out my hair and really give it a nice healthy shine. I found my hair wasn't staticky while I was using this shampoo and also felt and looked a lot healthier. Smells great. Leaves my hair feeling really soft, moisturized and nourished especially after using heat styling on it. I am a big fan of John Frieda as I can't go wrong with anything I pick in the line.

November 16, 2011

Ok this has got to be the best shampoo out there. The smell is amazing and the way my hair feels after is outstanding.
I only use John Frida's product because I truly feel that they work. I have Highlighted and died hair and it looks really healthy thanks to my good care accompanied by great products.