John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Out Hold Hairspray

John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Out Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 132 in Hairspray

How It WorksAll-Out Hold Hairspray creates body and volume, with a boost of shine, for high-impact hair styles that last all day.Its anhydrous (contains no water) quick-dry formula locks in styles fast and resists humidityThe ultra-light formula with a high hold polymer keeps styles lifted all dayContains conditioning ingredients to ease rinseability in the shower.Contains silicone to combat over-drying hairHow To Use:Hold can upright, 20-30 cm from hair, and spray evenly.

June 26, 2012

Love this product.I have been using it for years. Smells so pretty but not overwhelming. No flaking of dried hairspray pieces either..which I hate. Hold is unbelievable..even in the heat of the summer or super humid days my curly locks stay just the way they were after drying.Not to mention my bangs that I straighten stay straight and frizzy free..use the whole line..can't say enough about it...go ahead and try it..you won't be disappointed...

May 29, 2012

I have very thin and fine hair ..This product gave me volume and it felt sooo light.It didn't weight my hair down ..I recommend this product I give it 5♥'s

August 24, 2011

Let me just say this: I like the hold of a hairspray, but I hate the stickiness of hairspray! I can find smoothing creams that have just as much taming power and hold as a hairspray, without the stickiness. This bottle has been just sitting in my room because I dislike using it that much... I may as well throw it out. It's not a bad product per se, but again... the stickiness factor. Ick!

If you're okay with the stickiness factor this product is a yay... it holds really well and you can either brush it on or spray it on.