John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-out Spray

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-out Spray Reviews

Ranked #907 out of 2241 in Hair Care

Creates all-over fullness for the look of a salon-quality blowout.  Formulated with a proprietary blend of polymers that spread easily throughout the hair, then rinses clean. During blow dry, our specialized technology is activated by the heat of the blow dryer to create a flexible, lightweight network. Creates volume styles that are naturally full, touchable, and long lasting with the look and feel of more hair.

June 09, 2016

John Frieda is my fav drugstore brand of hair products. I already use the volumizing mousse. I just bought this blow out spray, not sure if it's new, but it's the first time I've seen it. I love how it makes my hair feel soft and healthy while maintaining volume and thickness.

February 04, 2014

I got this spray free from the event that chick advisor hosted few months ago and I think it works very well. Usually after i have finished washing my hair, i spray it on my roots and blow dry my hair with it and it does create more volume at my roots. I have hair that gets greasy quick and falls flat, so i was happy to see the volume that this spray added to my hair after I washed and blow dried it. I am not sure what the regular price is but if it isnt over 10 bucks I 'd definitely buy it.

November 29, 2013

This product gave me really weird texture in terms of the actual feel of my hair - it was effective in terms of the volume.

November 28, 2013

Great volume with only a little product

November 28, 2013

Great value for my flat head days

November 28, 2013

Super love this. I always have a fine hair. I love that it was included in the swag bag because I have not seen this yet.

November 28, 2013

definetly helped add volume to my hair all day

November 28, 2013

good product in general, I use a few other products already but I might buy this one when I am done

Love it, make my hear looks amazing , but only I For a short time

November 28, 2013

Good product that works for my hair.