John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Blow Dry Spray

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Blow Dry Spray Reviews

Ranked #1784 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 09, 2013

Nice volume product when used in combination with a volume mousse. Works well when sprayed on while you're in the process of drying your hair, not before you blow-dry.

March 28, 2013

Upon trying this spray today, I thought wow, I'll have great hair, but boy was I wrong. Maybe my hair isn't meant for this product, but I followed the instructions accordingly. I sprayed well, evenly, and all over. Concentrated on the roots as suggested on the bottle. I then began to blow dry my hair, and oh my! What a mess my hair was. It was sticky, didn't end up with any volume, and the top middle of my hair seemed like it was 'glued' down, it was horrible. I tried brushing, fluffing with my hands, and nothing I did fixed it. My hair looked like it always does after blow drying, and I'm also glad I had only picked this up for $2 at the dollar store, because had I paid anymore for it, I would have been extremely displeased. Perhaps it works better for others, but for me, and my hair, it does not. If you can find it cheap in a dollar store, I suggest you buy it for the cheaper price to try before spending big bucks.

June 26, 2012

Love this product.I have been using it for years. Smells so pretty but not overwhelming. No flaking of dried hairspray pieces either..which I hate. Hold is unbelievable..even in the heat of the summer or super humid days my curly locks stay just the way they were after drying.Not to mention my bangs that I straighten stay straight and frizzy free..use the whole line..can't say enough about it...go ahead and try it..you won't be disappointed...

April 26, 2010

i dont like too many volumizing products but i was pleasantly surprised with this product. It gives me bouncy lift at my roots after blow drying even though my hair is very long and usually hangs limp no matter what i do to it. I found out the hard way that you shouldnt spray on too much of this product on your roots otherwise you will just end up with greasy sticky hair :P

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches