John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #570 out of 935 in Shampoo

How It WorksFull-Splendour Shampoo cleanses and removes residue that can weigh hair down and plumps it up for healthy-looking volumeStrengthens hair from the inside out and fills in damaged areas using fruit acid technology.Builds fullness at the roots, and increases lift for noticeably thicker hair .Safe for natural or colour treated hair

August 10, 2016

Bought this on a whim as it was on sale. They were the travel sizes, but I was quite impressed with how long it lasted me ! As for the shampoo itself, it smells great, but nothing too special. I wouldn't say it made my hair any more voluminous than a moisturizing shampoo from another brand. For the price, I probably wouldn't buy it again

February 03, 2016

The only thing I dislike about this product is the price. I only purchase it when it's on sale, and when it's on sale I hoard it. I've spent the past ~10 years searching for a volumizing shampoo that actually lifts my roots. This is the only shampoo that does exactly that. The product smells wonderful and it makes your hair feel very lightweight. In my experience, the first time I used it, my mum made a remark about how big and bouncy my hair looked that day. Aside from the new shampoo, I used my other regular hair products and had a fantastic result. I would recommend this to anyone with flat hair.

November 09, 2015

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo;

Received samples from John Frieda of the luxurious volume shampoo (touchably full) shampoo and I really liked!

Lately not liking John Frieda frizz ease collection, the volume touchably full I was impressed!!

Pros:
Can be good price (if purchased on sale or with coupons)
Hair just a small amount lathers up extremely well in the shower
Hair comes out clean, no residue left behind
Hair does have additional volume
Hair does feel full
Hair is touch wise full and look wise

Cons:
Can get price (John Frieda brand is pricier than the rest)
I haven't tried with conditioner yet so not sure if makes a positive or negative change with conditioner
Could improve scent of the shampoo.

July 16, 2015

I received a sample of this product in the mail. I was doubtful it would work, as I've tried numerous products that have claimed they would add volume to my hair and have not performed well at all. Here is a product that actually did add volume to my hair. I was shocked! Not only that, but it lasts through a couple of hair washings. I am a believer now, and went out and bought the full-size tube of shampoo, as well as the conditioner. I am so glad I got that sample! It's pricey for the amount in the tube of shampoo, but you only use a small amount, and it does the job it claims to do.

June 24, 2015

I have very thin hair and I have no volume whatsoever this shampoo gave me tons of volume and my hair was super shiny.

May 25, 2015

My hairs lack volume and this product has really helped my hair to gain volume. previously, it was very hard for me to style my hairs and they were unable to hold any style for long. But, after using this product my locks are able to hold any style much longer, which is what I always wanted. My friend who has thin oily hair used this shampoo on my recommendation and i completely satisfied with the result. She says that it effectively cleans the oil in the scalp, which results in lot of volume. Overall, we both are satisfied with its performance!

April 24, 2015

I have a lot of hair on my head with 3/4 thick and 1/4 baby fine hair. I found that this shampoo thoroughly cleaned my hair and left it full and bouncy. The fragrant floral scent lingered after I rinsed my hair. It brought my naturally wavy hair to life with a healthy shine. A great product that gives your hair extra volume.

April 20, 2015

My hair is extremely fine and I have to wash it every day in order for me to have some body in it. I received samples of the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner in the mail - I've never gone back! This product is incredible when it comes to providing that extra body to limp hair. I like the fact that you only have to use a small amount for it to be effective - especially the conditioner. Best price I've found is at Walmart.

April 20, 2015

I really like this line. The shampoo paired with the conditioner and styling treatments have made such a difference in my hair. I have more volume, my hair shines and smells great. I highly recommend it to anyone with thin, fine hair.

April 16, 2015

It smells wonderful and definitely adds volume to my hair!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted