John Frieda Radiant Red Colour Captivating Shampoo

John Frieda Radiant Red Colour Captivating Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #726 out of 995 in Shampoo

New formula with intensifying extracts preserves and magnifies vibrant red colorLight Enhancers with illuminating minerals and nourishing proteins attract more light to the hair, maximizing color and rekindling intense shineIlluminating minerals include tourmaline and citrine; nourishing proteins include soy and vegetable proteins Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore shampoo.

October 15, 2016

I love this product. It really helps keep my color pop. My hair feels great and looks even better. It also keeps the color from fading so fast. I've had my hair red for years and it always faded so quick, until I found this product. I am able to keep the color vibrant for much longer now.

April 15, 2015

Made my salon colour last longer than normal! Glad I bought it!

May 24, 2012

I have reddish brown hair. When I Started using this product my hair looked dull and flat. After a few uses you could really start to see the color picking up and shining through. My hair became softer and shinier. My hair now has a nice shine and you can really see the natural red coming through! Not to pass by the fact that it smells amazing!!!

December 19, 2011

I started using John Frieda's Radiant Red Shampoo and Conditioner since I died my hair auburn (again) three weeks ago. In addition to the colour looking rich and not fading fast, I love the cleaning and conditioning effects with my hair. My hair has never felt and smelled soo good! I can't stop touching and smelling my hair, more now than ever. I have been flip-flopping between drugstore shmp/cond products and salon products for years and this is the first drugstore product I have used that has felt like salon product results!

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food