• John Frieda Radiant Red Colour Magnifying Conditioner
  • John Frieda Radiant Red Colour Magnifying Conditioner

John Frieda Radiant Red Colour Magnifying Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #423 out of 577 in Conditioner

Replenishing conditioner renews soft, supple texture Nourishing formula optically enhances color intensity, helping to maintain vibrant red color Light Enhancers with illuminating minerals and nourishing proteins attract more light to the hair, maximizing color and rekindling intense shine Light Enhancers include tourmaline and citrine; soy and vegetable proteins

May 24, 2012

When combined with the John Frieda Radiant Red Colour Magnifying Shampoo these products become unstopable! They leave your hair shiny, soft, and allows the natural colour of red to come out. I have not found a product that works as well as John Frieda. It smells fantastic as well.

December 19, 2011

I started using John Frieda's Radiant Red Shampoo and Conditioner since I died my hair auburn (again) three weeks ago. In addition to the colour looking rich and not fading fast, I love the cleaning and conditioning effects with my hair. My hair has never felt and smelled soo good! I can't stop touching and smelling my hair, more now than ever. I have been flip-flopping between drugstore shmp/cond products and salon products for years and this is the first drugstore product I have used that has felt like salon product results!

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kelx added a new review for
    T3 SinglePass Flat Iron 1.5"

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    DAVIDsTEA or Teavana?

tntmillard added a new review for
    Wunderbar Chocolate Bar