John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
Amazing

John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #435 out of 540 in Conditioner

How It Works:Formulated with natural eucalyptus to hydrate your scalp and stimulate your senses.Gently reestablishes needed moisture, to prevent hair and scalp dehydration.Restores essential moisture to dry hair from roots to ends for a soft, silky feel.Gentle enough for daily use.

August 21, 2013

This is *almost exactly my review for the shampoo.

It is funny that the product description listed here is better than what is on the bottle.

When I bought this product I took revitalizing to not necessarily mean moisturizing, so this was a wrong turn for me from the get go. I think their choice of adjectives of the bottles is misleading. BTW "Nourishing" is not on the lable.

It took me a few months to realize that this conditioner (and shampoo) was not only making my scalp greasy, but the oil was also extending to my forehead. I switch products frequently to reduce build up, but this root 'awakener' overpowered them all.

The product made my roots greasy by the end of the day, so I had no choice by to shampoo everyday. The rest of my hair saw no benefit of the moisturizer - it was dull and frizzy looking.

Weeks later I am still using a clarifying shampoo to clean up the damage.

Unless you have severe dandruff I would highly discourage use of this product. Thumbs waaaay down.

Just as a disclaimer I would like to note that I am a frquent user of other JF products, so this one was a real surprise.

0.5/5

August 25, 2011

It dried out my hair and left it feeling like straw.
I think that it smells horrible; like mint and cough drops.

September 24, 2010

I also received this as a free sample and was very happy with it as well. The smell was nice; it went on my wet hair well and rinsed out easily. I was able to comb through my long wet hair, with out having to put a leave in conditioner on it to get through the knots and with my fine hair it knots up very easily. But best of all the conditioner didn’t make my hair look, or feel greasy and my hair stayed clean for a few days. My hair stayed soft and had a healthy shine to it. I’ll be looking into buying this on my own when my usually conditioner is empty.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products