John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Mousse

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1643 out of 2161 in Hair Care

January 21, 2016

Disclaimer: I don't have blonde hair. In fact, I have the darkest hair possible. However, I do appreciate mousses to keep my hair in place without having static or being weighed down by product. This works well for that purpose. It also leaves my hair soft with minimal crunchiness or stickiness, if that makes any sense. The scent is light and pleasant.

There is a purple tint to the foam, but I haven't found it to affect my hair colour all that noticeably - perhaps because it is so dark.

August 20, 2013

I just started using this mousse and love it!You don't need much it really spreads out through the hair nicely.It is a nice light mauve color to tone correct Blonde hair...The first time I used it two people said they loved my Blonde color that it looked lighter.

Its also very lightweight in your hair you wont know you have product in there at all but its holds your style really well.I flat iron my hair after using it and I think that really evens out the color and tone.Your hair also feels super soft.I love John Frieda products I have yet to be disappointed with anything they sell.

December 04, 2012

Love the smell, though it is a tad bit stickier then most Mousse. But Love John Frieda products!