John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #716 out of 935 in Shampoo

Salon-inspired formula contains honey and oatmeal extracts for maximum blonde impact. Amplifies mega-watt, golden shine without adding or depositing colour. Gently removes dulling build-up and residues that can make blonde look dark and dull. Sparkling citrus fragrance has delicious green and floral under-notes. More information at johnfrieda.ca

October 05, 2016

John Frieda is a good salon quality name and I expected a lot from this shamoo. It delivers what it promises. Smells great, cleans wonderfully. It activates lighter highlights in my light blonde hair and results are seen after a few weeks of use. My hair has nice subtle light blonde highlights. If you are looking for a big change in hair colour, this is not for you. It is probably meant for blondes as stated and the results are subtle, lighter waves of colour. I really like it.

October 05, 2016

I use this shampoo for 1 month. He has a very good smell. Hair is soft and shiny.
I complete my cleaning cycle with conditioner of the same brand. I can't ask for better to keep my hair blonde

March 21, 2016

Product is OK. Have to use it for awhile to notice any difference. Would buy again but the whole product line to make sure I was getting all benefits. Great for summer coming up.

August 23, 2014

I didn't really see any difference to my blonde colouring.

April 10, 2013

I gave this a try simply because John Frieda has great hair dye. The shampoo is just average in my opinion. I did not see any results for highlighting the blonde in my hair and was not overly impressed with the scent. It lathers up nicely and rinses clearly though.
All in all, I would not recommend it.