Good

John Frieda's full REPAIR Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1465 out of 2240 in Hair Care

November 21, 2014

I cannot get over how SOFT and SILKY my hair felt. This shampoo and conditioner not only smells AMAZING it works soo well !! Its become one of my faves !! I will be buying this on a regular basis !!

October 17, 2012

I absolutely love frizz ease shampoo and conditioners. somewhere around 10-15 years back I tried them and didn't really care for them but then about 5 years ago I won a package that had all frizz ease products in it and from trying those products I fell in love with them. I swear by the shampoo & frizz ease conditioner and use it everyday. I have waist length hair and with hair this long I find it easily gets tangled and for a coupole years I gave serious thought to cutting my hair short again. I then found the frizz ease line and haven't looked back. My hair looks fantastic, healthy, shiny and is tangle free and I owe it all to frizz ease shampoo & frizz ease conditioner. I am not one to style my hair too often as I am a mom and rarely am I going somewhere where I would need to style it so I find that after using the shampoo & conditioner I don't have to put any styling products in my hair. My hair is already very straight so I either let it air dry (which takes hours) or I blow dry it, but either way it comes out looking great!! I love the frizz ease products and I would recommend them to everybody!!!!

May 29, 2012

I received this product as a sample and was immediately WOW'd. It made my hair shiny and soft.. I was shocked. I haven't purchased it yet because I just used the sample but can't wait to purchase..

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    Avene Triacneal

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?