Good

John Frieda's full REPAIR Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1422 out of 2199 in Hair Care

November 21, 2014

I cannot get over how SOFT and SILKY my hair felt. This shampoo and conditioner not only smells AMAZING it works soo well !! Its become one of my faves !! I will be buying this on a regular basis !!

October 17, 2012

I absolutely love frizz ease shampoo and conditioners. somewhere around 10-15 years back I tried them and didn't really care for them but then about 5 years ago I won a package that had all frizz ease products in it and from trying those products I fell in love with them. I swear by the shampoo & frizz ease conditioner and use it everyday. I have waist length hair and with hair this long I find it easily gets tangled and for a coupole years I gave serious thought to cutting my hair short again. I then found the frizz ease line and haven't looked back. My hair looks fantastic, healthy, shiny and is tangle free and I owe it all to frizz ease shampoo & frizz ease conditioner. I am not one to style my hair too often as I am a mom and rarely am I going somewhere where I would need to style it so I find that after using the shampoo & conditioner I don't have to put any styling products in my hair. My hair is already very straight so I either let it air dry (which takes hours) or I blow dry it, but either way it comes out looking great!! I love the frizz ease products and I would recommend them to everybody!!!!

May 29, 2012

I received this product as a sample and was immediately WOW'd. It made my hair shiny and soft.. I was shocked. I haven't purchased it yet because I just used the sample but can't wait to purchase..

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge