Johnson & Johnson Aloe & Vitamin E Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 392 in Lotions

Absorbs quickly to soothe and nourish dry skin. Johnson's Baby Lotion Unique formula is enriched with natural aloe vera, known for its soothing qualities, and vitamin E, a natural skin conditioner. Clinically proven to be gentle and mild. Johnson's Bab

September 07, 2016

The smell isn't the greatest. I also don't like how it left my skin feeling sticky. It doesn't blend well into my skin. I used it on dry and wet skin and both times was the same result, sticky, oily skin.

July 15, 2015

I bought this recently, because I read many articles that it was good to repel mosquitoes. Not only does it do that ( fewer bites, yay !! ) it leanes my skin really soft, and it smells great ! Not only for babies !

June 09, 2015

This has been my go to product for years. I started using it on myself, then when I became caregiver to parents with dry skin, used on them and they both loved it and if I forgot my dad would be sure to remind me. Even got one of my older sisters, whom was stuck on another brand to try it, and she changed!! Leaves skin soft and has a nice light scent.

May 06, 2015

Love! this product. my son had dry skin on his cheeks and it did a great job of getting rid of it. id recommend to all.

August 28, 2014

Worked really well, lovely fresh scent and nice texture! Left babies skin feeling so soft

June 24, 2014

love its effectiveness! keeps my baby's skin moisturized.

June 24, 2014

The lotion did not help with anything and found that it didnt stay on the skin. It felt like it didnt absorb and just dissapeared

June 18, 2014

this stuff works wonders on my baby 's skin !

February 01, 2014

I used this daily until i finished the bottle and my daughters skin was still very dry with patches. I guess it was too mild for my daughters dry skin.

September 03, 2013

I love J&J;and I think this lotion works well, but I didnt care much for its smell.

Neuven added a new review for