Johnson & Johnson Softlotion 24 Hour Moisture

Johnson & Johnson Softlotion 24 Hour Moisture Reviews

Ranked #1060 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

24 Hour moisture. Clinically proven. Mildness. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth all day. Johnson's soft lotion - 24 hour moisture is clinically proven to moisture skin immediately and last for 24 hours. This non - greasy, fast absorbing lotion is enriched with hydrating emollients and natural lipids. The result - skin that feels touchably baby soft and smooth all day. It is clinically proven, mild, allergy and dermatologist tested, so you can trust it for use on skin of all types. Made in USA.

June 06, 2016

Call me a big baby if you will, but i like this soft lotion for myself. it is so nice and smells really calming...it makes my skin soft and healthy looking!!!

June 06, 2016

I am a mom of 2 beautiful girls. I want the best for them. This moisturizer is the best. My youngest ( 7 weeks) has been struggling with dry skin. I've been using this lotion for maybe 3 days and her skin is looking better. No more dry skin flakes. This will be our new moisturizer from now on.

January 23, 2016

Amazing, soft, non greasy, light, gentle, calming. This product is one of my favourites. It is safe to use on all skin types and all family members. I recommend this product to everyone.

April 20, 2015

Bedtime bath is all i have to say. I can smell it on my kids for days. Most amazing smell in the world

August 19, 2013

Most of the people reviewing this product are probably mothers. Not I. I use this cream on me, myself, and I. I have used high end creams, low end creams, scented, perfumed, body butters ect. This cream smells good, it isn't oily, its not sticky, and really is long lasting. Maybe the only issue I have with it is that it takes about a minute to absorb into the skin. But overall I feel that this cream trumps all creams out there. Common, who doesn't want their whole body to be smooth as a babies bum!

December 06, 2009

It really does make your skin soft and it smells great too! That's always a bonus ;)

May 02, 2009

I had a coupon for JOHNSONS 24 hour moisturizing lotion, i have very dry skin, so i figured why not give it a try.
i used it for a couple of weeks and noticed a real difference.
my husband even noticed . my skin is softer and it doesnt hurt when he rubs my arms now.
it really is a 24 hour lotion.

April 22, 2009

This lotion helps heal my dry skin and keeps it protected throughout the day. I love the smell also.

April 08, 2009

loves this stuff its super soft light and doesnt leave you needing more and more once you put it on its long lasting and moisturizes so well

February 17, 2009

I've always loved Johnson's baby lotion so when they made the adult versions I naturally had to try them. My skin felt soft and supple

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends