Johnson and Johnson Baby Oil - 3 Oz

Johnson and Johnson Baby Oil - 3 Oz Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 162 in Oils

INDICATIONS:Johnsons pure mineral oil forms a silky barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss. Moisturizes babys delicate skin and helps protect from dryness and is effective on adult skin, too.

September 30, 2016

I love it! It's in my baby bag right now. It's great for when we go out and I need a quick moisturizer on my kids right after hitting the pool or after water fun at the beach. This is great right after a bath. I actually use this on my skin as well. Good stuff!

September 23, 2016

Nothing like using baby oil after a shower. I find that if keeps my skin soft and helps with wintertime exzema. I love the smell of Johnson and johnson baby oil it reminds me of a freshly bathed baby I love it.

September 23, 2016

No matter how big or how small the bottle is, I swear by this brand. I have yet to find a brand of baby oil that is non greasy. This product has been trusted in my family for years. Highly recommended by all of us.

April 08, 2015

Great size for on a go.
Another classic baby product that I actually used long time before I had a baby. Works good and smells nice. Also great ingredient for few DIY cream projects. Also great for massages.

August 28, 2014

This works amazingly for everything! Baby uses it and so do i!

August 10, 2013

Wow this product has been around for ever and still the best to use. It is not only good for babys but I use it all the time

July 16, 2013

Not just for babies!!!!
In the winter my skin gets very dry, but I use a little of this in my bath water and my skin feels soft and hydrated.

June 23, 2013

I have been told J&J;has toxins like formaldehydes in their products :(

January 21, 2013

great for babies . its so nice .

June 13, 2012

Anytime I would nanny for an infant or when i worked in the daycare we would use this product when we bathed the children, I found it very helpful for the infant who had allergies to many things and extremely sensitive skin.