Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 396 in Lotions

January 03, 2017

I found this product to be exactly what u need to put on you and your little one to moisturizer , it's very relaxing scent is calming for the baby as well as leave the skin baby soft and smooth .

November 14, 2016

This lotion is wonderful. I have been using this not only for myself but for my two children for well over 15 yes. It smells Great, is quickly absorbed and gives your skin a moist extremely soft finish. It is very gentle for the most sensitive of skins. The price has always been economical and you definitely get the bang for your buck.

November 14, 2016

This smells wonderful, but it unfortunate didn't help my baby. She has severely dry skin. I would recommend for another baby, but not one ones that have uncommonly bad skin.

November 06, 2016

L'odeur de cette lotion est magnifique. Petit prix ,bon format. La lotion est super douce pour la peau ,même les plus sensibles. Je la recommande sans hésitation.

November 06, 2016

Love this baby lotion! It works so good on our new baby! It goes on so smooth and smells amazing! Can smell it off our baby boy for days! Use it after every bath time! Definitely getting your money's worth as you only have to use a few drops to cover a large portion!

September 21, 2016

this was always my fave for the babies, the smell is so nice and it feels so nice on the skin once it dries. I even buy this one for myself now and again even though all my babies are older. I think its that unique nice scent and how powdery soft it makes my skin feel.

September 01, 2016

Smells amazing. I love putting it on my little fella at bedtime it seems to relax him and makes him smell so good. Classic formula you can't go wrong.

August 03, 2016

This lotion smells amazing every time my daughter or even my 5 year old sons gets out of the bath I put this lotion on them. It makes their skin so soft. Keep that new baby smell longer use this product.

April 24, 2016

it's my go-to baby lotion for my kids, so long as it's on sale and i have a coupon, which there always is one available online. i feel it keeps them moisturized enough and the scent just reminds me of baby, so fresh and so clean =)

March 30, 2016

I have been using Johnson's Baby Lotion for past 15 years now. Apart from being light in texture, it provides excellent relief to dry skin. Especially important in winter months.
    Cant do without this product. Highly recommended!