Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 402 in Lotions

February 25, 2017

La lotion pour bébé Johnson fait partie de ma famille depuis plus de 25 ans, je l'ai acheté à la naissance de mon aînée et je ne peux plus m'en passer.

February 25, 2017

I had purchased these in a set for my son. I don't usually buy lotion for my son as his body wash is so gentle and moisturizing he just doesn't need it. However I love the scent that I use it for myself. It's obviously gentle enough for a baby so it must be great for us. I also love the fresh clean baby scent. It smells great and moisturizers. I wouldn't choose it on it's own because it's just not a necessary product for my child, but I'm glad I do have it.

February 25, 2017

It leaves the skin very soft I use it on my self an all my kids love the smell I would recommend this lotion to all ages an skin types works really well on the Dryiest skin

January 03, 2017

I found this product to be exactly what u need to put on you and your little one to moisturizer , it's very relaxing scent is calming for the baby as well as leave the skin baby soft and smooth .

November 14, 2016

This lotion is wonderful. I have been using this not only for myself but for my two children for well over 15 yes. It smells Great, is quickly absorbed and gives your skin a moist extremely soft finish. It is very gentle for the most sensitive of skins. The price has always been economical and you definitely get the bang for your buck.

November 14, 2016

This smells wonderful, but it unfortunate didn't help my baby. She has severely dry skin. I would recommend for another baby, but not one ones that have uncommonly bad skin.

November 06, 2016

L'odeur de cette lotion est magnifique. Petit prix ,bon format. La lotion est super douce pour la peau ,même les plus sensibles. Je la recommande sans hésitation.

November 06, 2016

Love this baby lotion! It works so good on our new baby! It goes on so smooth and smells amazing! Can smell it off our baby boy for days! Use it after every bath time! Definitely getting your money's worth as you only have to use a few drops to cover a large portion!

September 21, 2016

this was always my fave for the babies, the smell is so nice and it feels so nice on the skin once it dries. I even buy this one for myself now and again even though all my babies are older. I think its that unique nice scent and how powdery soft it makes my skin feel.

September 01, 2016

Smells amazing. I love putting it on my little fella at bedtime it seems to relax him and makes him smell so good. Classic formula you can't go wrong.