Johnson & Johnson Baby No More Tangles Shampoo Plus Conditioner for Curly Hair Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Johnsons Baby No More Tangles, Shampoo Plus Conditioner formula helps unlock knots and tangles in curly hair, leaving it easy to comb and looking beautifully shiny and healthy.

September 07, 2016

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVe this shampoo. My kids have curly hair and this is the only one i found that keeps their hair soft and with no frizz. Will absolutely buy again.

August 25, 2016

I Love using Johnson & Johnson Baby No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner it really smells nice & helps with relieving tangles & its great when you got long thick curly hair.

March 29, 2016

This product is a beautiful product. Leaving the hair very shiny and soft. I recommend this to all moms and all babys young and old. it will leave you feeling beautiful

January 22, 2016

My daughter has fine hair with tight curls, this works really well and takes the struggle out of grooming.

November 09, 2015

My kids love this shampoo. Not only does it keep the tangles away, but also literally there are no tears when rinsing it out. Great product, highly reccomend

October 09, 2015

This product is great.. Made my daughters hair soft & shiny..and no tangles!

October 09, 2015

Since my daughter got curly hair we have been using this product on her and so far so good. I find it washes her hair properly and leaves it easier to brush after the bath. The smell is nice and not too strong.

October 06, 2015

I bought this shampoo thinking that it might work on my daughter's fine curly hair but it was no better than the other stuff I had been using. It definitely didn't condition very well and the smell wasn't great. Will not be buying again.

June 09, 2015

This stuff worked great on my daughters tangles, made her hair soft shiny and clean!

June 09, 2015

It works well on my 2 yrs old as he is very fussy about his hair first I was thinking of giving him a very short hair cut but now brushing is not problem