Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Gel Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 162 in Oils

May 09, 2016

I'm not a baby, but I'm sure I can speak for babies everywhere when I say that this product is great!! It combines a moisturizing oil in a gel that goes on quite nicely. The only issue is that as an adult, it tends to be quite greasy and can leave oil stains on your clothes which are quite difficult to get out. However, I often use this on my hands and feet overnight for additional moisture, and I would recommend giving it a try. There are a variety of scents, including unscented, and just as an fyi, I have tried it on babies and infants as well, and it works great!

March 16, 2016

I love the scent of this stuff. So soft and clean smelling. Smells like a baby should smell! haha It's a lighter formula of the standard baby oil, not very greasy and I found it to absorb quite quickly and thoroughly. It's not something I would repurchase, as I find I like other moisturizing products better, but it is something that I would recommend to others, based on my positive experience with it.

March 15, 2016

I myself am not a mother, however this is a god sent for removing make-up. If your skin is anything like mine and is sensitive to harsh products then this is the way to go! Not only is it gentle on your skin, but it is also very moisturizing in the winter months.

0.5/5

January 15, 2016

johnson and johnson are good at tricking you into brand loyalty, but . . . none of you should be using this product and especially not for your kids! i can't believe they get away with marketing this to be used on kids. it's made from petroleum...and they use chemical after chemical to process it. So you'd rather use this than a natural oil on your kids? no thanks. i'll stick with my organic/cold pressed: coconut oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba, hemp seed, olive, almond, etc.

December 14, 2015

Best in-shower moisturizer ever! After you wash and shave, use this, the gel making it easier to contain in your hand, and smooth over entire body! Dry off as usual....no grease left on clothes! Super.

July 12, 2015

I use this after shaving my legs and it makes my legs feel so smooth. I also really like it for in the winter when my skin is really dry.

July 05, 2015

This is a great alternative for me to use for my skin instead of the oil based on but it can never replace the oil because it's still way better then the gel. It gives a lot more moisture and better on the baby skin then the gel.

July 05, 2015

its awesome.....great for many things....makes a baby smell wonderful cradle cap sore feet

June 08, 2015

Used for cradle cap!! World amazingly. Also love the smell.

April 08, 2015

Probably my favorite from J&J;.
Fantastic product from Johnsons. I remember using this for myself long before i had my daughter :) Apply when your skin is still little wet after shower or bath, it will leave your skin smooth and silky without greasy feeling. Smells nice.
P.s. Works great on baby's skin too ;) (my daughter loves that it has "oil bubbles")

jayvelyn926 added a new review for