Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 162 in Oils

February 20, 2017

Johnson & Johnson baby oil is effective for not only for babies but its also effective for adults.its also fragrance free and effective for long hours.

January 20, 2017

It is absorbed fast. for best results, apply it after showering or after swimming. Ideal for sensitive skin, although sometimes I personally fill like I am suffocating when I apply it because it feels too oily sometimes. It can be used as an unscented lotion for adults. Would recommend it for day to day use.

January 06, 2017

Don't let this product fool you, this baby oil can be used for those of any age. It can be used for multiple things from a new relaxing massage to curing that dry wintery skin. I love using it and everyone in my family uses it during each shower. It is on the pricier side but it does goes on sale, but the quality of this product as compared to other products is far more superior. I would recommend a buy, especially to keep baby skin oh so soft.

October 23, 2016

This is a trusted and good oil to use for everyone. I used it on all my babies in the bath to protect the sensitive skin. I use it in my own bath when my skin is thirsty for moisture. It is hard to remove from tub though so you need to wash it with soap and water when done and beware of standing lol. I actually wiped out before after my bath. Other than that it can be added to lotions to give them a boost of moisturizing action. It is great on babies scalp and comb it in to prevent cradle cap. I love this stuff.

October 23, 2016

I love this stuff especially in the summer when i wear shorts.. I use a bit on my legs and it gives it the oiled up look lol not to much but like a shine... I probably sound random but its good.

October 23, 2016

A long standing national brand that is well loved by many. For me, Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil was unpleasant to use. The oil is very runny, to slippery and does not have a pleasant scent. It did remove most types of makeup but leaves a film of oil in its place. It was very hard to wash off after repeated attempts. There are better products out there to use on babies and adults alike.

October 06, 2016

Love this product. Love the smell and all of the used you have using this product as well. Its a good makeup remover. It is a great skin conditioner and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth

July 19, 2016

I love this oil. I use it in my bathes and put it on when I get out of the shower. It has a nice scent not to overpowering and it works well. It is not just for baby's.

July 19, 2016

I love this oil for the baby and also for myself. love the smell and the way it makes our skin feel and the smell permeates through the house not to mention how nice we smell too.

June 19, 2016

This baby oil works great. It really moisturizes. I rub it into my damp skin after a shower. If my skin is really dry, I dump some straight into the bath water and have a soak. It is REALLY greasy, so be careful using it - a little goes a LONG way - but it works very well for dry skin. Only down side is the smell - very, very strong baby powder smell.