Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 162 in Oils

October 23, 2016

This is a trusted and good oil to use for everyone. I used it on all my babies in the bath to protect the sensitive skin. I use it in my own bath when my skin is thirsty for moisture. It is hard to remove from tub though so you need to wash it with soap and water when done and beware of standing lol. I actually wiped out before after my bath. Other than that it can be added to lotions to give them a boost of moisturizing action. It is great on babies scalp and comb it in to prevent cradle cap. I love this stuff.

October 23, 2016

I love this stuff especially in the summer when i wear shorts.. I use a bit on my legs and it gives it the oiled up look lol not to much but like a shine... I probably sound random but its good.

October 23, 2016

A long standing national brand that is well loved by many. For me, Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil was unpleasant to use. The oil is very runny, to slippery and does not have a pleasant scent. It did remove most types of makeup but leaves a film of oil in its place. It was very hard to wash off after repeated attempts. There are better products out there to use on babies and adults alike.

October 06, 2016

Love this product. Love the smell and all of the used you have using this product as well. Its a good makeup remover. It is a great skin conditioner and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth

July 19, 2016

I love this oil. I use it in my bathes and put it on when I get out of the shower. It has a nice scent not to overpowering and it works well. It is not just for baby's.

July 19, 2016

I love this oil for the baby and also for myself. love the smell and the way it makes our skin feel and the smell permeates through the house not to mention how nice we smell too.

June 19, 2016

This baby oil works great. It really moisturizes. I rub it into my damp skin after a shower. If my skin is really dry, I dump some straight into the bath water and have a soak. It is REALLY greasy, so be careful using it - a little goes a LONG way - but it works very well for dry skin. Only down side is the smell - very, very strong baby powder smell.

June 19, 2016

Best baby oil I have come across. I have used this for my babies tender skin, my daughters eczema, for my hands and dry elbows, knees and hands. I have used this to remove makeup and take off painted faces that my children get at parties. I also use it in the bath to make the water soft and luxurious.

February 10, 2016

I like using Johnson & Johnson Baby Products even this Baby Oil. There products smell good & I like the way you don't have to use very much to get the job done.

January 22, 2016

We use this oil for everyhing!!!!! It was great for my infants dry skin but has so many other uses!!! My husband uses it for his dry skin after a shower and I use it to remove my make up. We also use it to remove any play temporary tattooos my children may apply and for halloween make up!!! I also use it to clean my stainless steel fridge. I always have this product on hand in my house

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!