• Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder 500 G 17.5 Oz
  • Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder 500 G 17.5 Oz
Good

Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder 500 G 17.5 Oz Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 155 in Powders

It's a classic. JOHNSON'S Baby Powder helps to eliminate friction while keeping skin cool and comfortable. It's made of millions of tiny slippery plates that glide over each other to help reduce the irritation caused by friction.

September 11, 2015

I love the smell of this powder. I use it every morning. I put it on after every shower. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It is also great as a dry shampoo when you're running late. Just put a little on your scalp, work it in, then brush/shake it out. It absorbs the oil in your hair so you can get away with not washing it when you in a rush! Great deodorizer too, this product has many uses and is very much worth the money. You don't need that expensive powder, this one is all you need!

February 04, 2015

I use this on my baby despite it being deemed not for diaper changes. I love it and sware by it, just use caution when using it. It has a new formula that doesn't allow the product to fly all over in the air (it didn't have this when my older son was a baby). My baby has NEVER had a rash.

October 28, 2014

it smells really good and it feels really nice on the skin. it would be nice if it lasted a little longer but besides that, it is a very nice product. it should be used when your skin is healthy and not damaged. I smell very fresh using this and it gives me a very good mood ^^

August 29, 2014

great for baby and adult, leaves skin feeling amazingly soft!

October 09, 2013

I have been using this FOR YEARS. I love to put on baby powder after my shower, I find it helps trap my sweat and keep my clean and fresh. This is my go to brand.

August 14, 2013

one of the most trusted brands for babies, is also an amazing product for young and old alike, im 42, my girls 6 & 12, and we all swear by johnson and johnson baby powder, after the bath just to have that soft scent which is so soothing, or in running shoes to freshen them up...i only used johnsons products on my kids when they were born and as you can see they still love them....a well loved and trusted brand in our family

June 30, 2013

My husband uses this during the summer and absolutely loves it. You can tell a difference between no name and good quality.

Pretty Woman (1990)