• Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo
  • Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo

Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

October 16, 2016

This baby shampoo is great because it can be used for newborns all the way up to toddlers. I love the clean that you get with it, and how gentle it is on my baby.

October 13, 2016

I like this, it smells really good and seems to have some kind of oil in it that keeps babies hair soft and easy to brush. I used this and the original and scent wise this was my favourite. Don't know about baby though lol, he couldn't talk but seemed to like it. LOL. These are really inexpensive compared to a great deal of other shampoos out there and did you know this does miracles on adult, dry damaged hair.

August 24, 2016

I love this scent of the Lavendar bedtime baby bath. It's so soothing and calming. It gets my little guy really clean from head to toe and he smells so wonderful afterwards. I really find it helps get him into the bedtime routine for a better nights sleep.

May 04, 2016

Absolutely love the scent in the Johnson and Johnson bedtime line of products. I actually use the lotion on myself somethings but I've used this shampoo to clean my makeup brushes! Works like a dream and is so much cheaper than buying expensive brush shampoo.

May 04, 2016

I'm a huge fan I love this stuff my sons hair smells fresh and clean even the next day I'm not to sure about the sleepy part I use it at night before putting my son to sleep I can't tell you if it makes him more sleepy but I can say it is nice and thick and lathers thick so the soap isn't dripping onto his eyes and rinse out easily and those are two very important things to me the great smell just a great bonus in book

February 11, 2016

I love using this shampoo on both my kids before they go to bed. It smells amazing, leaves there hair soft and clean and helps my kids sleep at night everyone I use. I highly recommend this shampoo for your kids, you'll love the smell and if you have restless kids at night like I do, you'll love how much it helps them sleep all night long!!

January 18, 2016

I love this product! It smells so nice and I find it really relaxes my baby.

This is by far one of the best products from Johnson & Johnson

January 18, 2016

This stuff is a godsend! I put some in every baby shower gift I give. My son is two and a half and I still use it for his evening bath most nights. Helped to make him sleepy as a baby and now I mostly use it for the heavenly smell!