• Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo
  • Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo

Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 177 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

February 21, 2017

I used this on my daughter since she was born, it smells amazing, doesn't burn the eyes and left her skin feeling amazingly soft she has what they call "snow white skin" (super sensitive) and it didn't irritate her at all.

February 18, 2017

Lovely shampoo for all my babies. Love the smell and it's gentle on their skin. Great for my face as well. I use all Johnson & Johnson products regularly

February 03, 2017

This will always be my favorite baby shampoo! I have tried so many others, but this will always be my favorite. The smell of it is my favorite baby smell :)

January 16, 2017

I used many different brands of shampoo and shampoo & wash in one for my baby and nothing worked until I used johnson & johnson. His hair is soft and clean for hours after a bath now.

January 06, 2017

I love this product for my son! It smells great and makes bath time a breeze! Not to mention the refreshing smell and how well it helps to clean him up every night. Love this!

December 30, 2016

This shampoo is great, it doesn't dry out the scalp and make cradle cap worse. It smells great and rinces easily. It's so gentle that it can be used on the most sensitive babies and kids

October 16, 2016

This baby shampoo is great because it can be used for newborns all the way up to toddlers. I love the clean that you get with it, and how gentle it is on my baby.

October 13, 2016

I like this, it smells really good and seems to have some kind of oil in it that keeps babies hair soft and easy to brush. I used this and the original and scent wise this was my favourite. Don't know about baby though lol, he couldn't talk but seemed to like it. LOL. These are really inexpensive compared to a great deal of other shampoos out there and did you know this does miracles on adult, dry damaged hair.

August 24, 2016

I love this scent of the Lavendar bedtime baby bath. It's so soothing and calming. It gets my little guy really clean from head to toe and he smells so wonderful afterwards. I really find it helps get him into the bedtime routine for a better nights sleep.

May 04, 2016

Absolutely love the scent in the Johnson and Johnson bedtime line of products. I actually use the lotion on myself somethings but I've used this shampoo to clean my makeup brushes! Works like a dream and is so much cheaper than buying expensive brush shampoo.