Johnson & Johnson Bubble Bath

Johnson & Johnson Bubble Bath Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 42 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

August 24, 2016

Very easy on my sons skin. He loves how big the bubbles get. The nighttime stuff is also great. The lavender scent is very soothing and calming. Definitely recommend this product

April 12, 2016

I have the purple soothing baby bath and love it. I don't own a child but I find this bubble bath doesn't dry my skin or make me feel like I have a film on after a bath... It has a relaxing smell and is reasonably priced

April 01, 2016

I used this for the first few years of my sons life because I had a nightly routine if giving a warm bath right before bedtime and I found that it really did help him fall asleep. This wash/bubble bath is very gentle on the skin and has a lovely light scent.

April 01, 2016

We use the lavender bedtime bath for our baby boy (8 months) since he was about 2 months old. We honestly felt it made a difference at bed time to help him get to sleep, and he loves the bubbles. We use this every bath and have stock piled several back up bottles while they were on sale.

March 16, 2016

being using this as part of our bedtime routine since the early days. and i love the relaxing smell its soothing and soft on babies skin. it comes in a easy to pour container and the price is under 5 dollars.

February 09, 2016

I like that it doesn't seem to cause irrational. Makes enough bubbles to last for the whole bath time.

January 20, 2016

I swear by the bedtime bubble bath. What a great product for getting your baby/toddler to relax.

November 13, 2015

The smell of this stuff is amazing! The bubbles last relatively long, and is super gentle on the skin. The only bubble bath used in my house since me and my sons have sensitive skin. I will even use this bubble bath when I have a bath! My only complaint is the price, its sooo expensive when its not on sale.

May 04, 2015

Used it when my son was sick at 4 months old helped with his congestion and he slept great.

March 02, 2015

My baby loves having her bubble baths, the lavender flavour is amazing it relaxes the baby before bed time. Would recommend the product