Johnson's Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 409 in Lotions

As the No 1 choice of hospitals and with the wonderful baby fresh scent, it could just be your best friend to help protect your baby's skin from dryness. This ultra-gentle lotion softens and nourishes, for baby softness.

March 16, 2017

C'est la première crème que nous avons essayé pour notre bébé. Il ne sens presque rien et rend la peau de bébé douce. En hiver nous avons plus de problème. Sa peau est plus sèche et reste sèche avec cette crème.

March 15, 2017

There is nothing better than using this after your baby's bath! The scent is mild enough that it doesn't irritate and it's not greasy- so it absorbs fast!

March 09, 2017

I used this product on all 4 of my children when they were babies and also continued to use on my grandson when he was a baby. This product is the greatest. I do recomend it to all mothers out there.

March 09, 2017

Johnson's baby lotion is a must in our household !

From the nice neutral smell to the feeling it leaves you with it truly is a great baby lotion!

would recommend

March 03, 2017

i am so in love with these baby lotions that johnsons provides. i use nothing else when i put lotion on my children and ive been using the product now for myself and i love the feeling it leaves when we are done and the smell is just yummy..

March 03, 2017

Johnson's Baby Lotion is the lotion for my whole family. I used it when I was a baby and now my baby is using it as well. It doesn't irritate the skin and doesn't feel sticky afterwards like some other lotions. Love it.

February 22, 2017

An inexpensive product that is great for taking care of your little ones skin care needs. Using lotion after a bath calms down your baby and encourages baby to sleep easier

February 21, 2017

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE USED IT FOREVER FOR MYSELF PERSONALLY, SMELLS GREAT, AND KEEPS YOU SO SOFT. I AM NOW PREGNANT AND PLAN TO USE WITH MY BABY AS WELL.

January 23, 2017

I may not be a kid anymore but I still use it every single day it keeps my skin moisturize sure is but there is no there is no oily residue left after a long day like most other lotions do

January 13, 2017

Johnson's Baby Lotion
    I buy this product because it helps with my dry, sensitive skin. Makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. Especially after waxing and a shower.