Johnson's Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 392 in Lotions

As the No 1 choice of hospitals and with the wonderful baby fresh scent, it could just be your best friend to help protect your baby's skin from dryness. This ultra-gentle lotion softens and nourishes, for baby softness.

November 30, 2016

This is the quintessential lotion for babys. When I think of that wonderful baby smell it is Johnson's Baby Lotion. Nothing is more perfect after a nice soothing baby bath, it makes snuggles even more enjoyable...if that's possible. The value of Johnson's Baby products is fantastic, they are reasonably priced. Aside from the smell the lotion is very effective at keeping my baby's skin kissably soft! It's all that I use!

November 28, 2016

This is the ONLY body lotion my little one uses since day 1 and I love it. Or should I say he loves it !! Right after shower he wants his cremmmmeee!! It doesn't leave any sticky feeling and I'm a big fan of the smell. It smells amazing, so fresh. This is a staple.

November 03, 2016

I used this on all of my babies and now I use this product on myself. It is not a greasy type lotion and is great for sensitive skin and the smell is phenomenal. I love that I can use it on my face too. It does not make me break out and you can even get it in your eyes and it does not burn. It is relatively inexpensive compared to other brands that are just as efficient. I use this on my children still. i really trust this brand. it has beeen around since I was a baby, If not longer.

November 02, 2016

I actually use this on my own skin and I love it. Makes my skin feel baby soft and has a great, light scent! The price is always great for this product which makes it a no brainer to have in your skincare routine. Try putting it on right after a shower your skin will feel baby soft!

November 02, 2016

This is one of the most classical products from the brand. I used it a lot with my son as a baby and I have used it myself often. It's a very good value for money product. The only one thing I am not so crazy about is the scent and I feel if your skin is really dry for some reason it doesn't moisturize as well as other body lotions. But worth buy!

November 02, 2016

This is the body lotion my little one uses and it works perfectly for him! It leaves his skin smooth and moisturized, smells good, and is a great price as well! Repeat buyer here.

October 11, 2016

Ma préféréé, vraiment l`odeur de cette lotion est tellement agréable. bébé sent bon et longtemps. Tre`s doux donc ne sent pas trop. Lotion un peu liquide mais facile a étendre sur la peau et ne laisse pas la peau grasse ou huileuse. Toute la famille l`utilise et je le recommande fortement

October 01, 2016

Hydrate bien les petites peaux minces. L'odeur est très agréable pour tout les jours. Fini léger et agréable sur la peau. Format idéal et pratique. Oui pour moi

October 01, 2016

I don't think there is a nicer smell product than Johnson's Baby Lotion.All baby products smell so clean and fresh that no wonder,we as adults want to use their products also.Johnson's Baby Lotion makes my skin smell and feel so soft,just like babies skin.This feel great after a long shower,I use this Lotion the same as I do with my own body lotion.This is really a nice Lotion in case you happen to run out of your own.I recommend this product to try.

October 01, 2016

does this ever take me back there is nothing like that baby smell i still use this from time to time one my own skin it is very gentle and soothing i find i always have a bottle on hand