Johnson's Aroma Bain Apaisant
Good

Johnson's Aroma Bain Apaisant Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

October 19, 2016

Omg totally recommend.. My little man was sick and I saw this advertised and got someone to pick me up a bottle and it's amazing deffinitely helped him breathe better..feel better. Must try for sure if your little one is sick

October 17, 2016

Définitivement un produit pour le bain à utiliser en cas de rhume, grippe,meme sans besoin particulier. L`odeur de l`eucalyptus est très stimulante sur le système. Mousse légère, laisse un effet de bien etre au corps.

July 12, 2016

I love this Johnson aroma bath product. It's very effective in helping my little girl when she is sick with the great smell of Vicks with out using vics and relaxes her to help her sleep

April 24, 2016

i love the smell of this specific Johnson's baby wash. it's perfect when the kids are stuffed up or a little sick as well. it just makes them feel a little better after their bath. My only concern about this is that they don't like it near their face, i guess they think it might sting their eyes. I

March 11, 2016

Someone told me about this when my daughter got the cold. I used it Every night while she was sick and it worked miracles. She was extremly stuffed up and when I used this in the bath tub she was able to breath better. I will be using this product again.

March 10, 2016

Someone recommend me this when me first born got a cold for the first time, I was nervous and scared and when I used this the first time she slept though the whole night. You fill up a capsule and put it into the bathtub with warm water. Let me tell you it works wonders and I always recommend this product to anyone I know with a sick Baby.

February 12, 2016

Loved this product! My little one is always coming down with the sniffles durning the winter and this always seemed to help relax her.
Great price and very effective

January 16, 2016

i love this. i had a little bit if a hard time finding it, it was not at my wal mart or superstore but i did find it at a shoppers drug mart. the price is comparable to any other johnsons baby wash or lotion. the smell is so calming and nice my baby has been sick twice already and i have used it and he seemed to really like it.

January 13, 2016

It is must during flu season it really helps the kids! They love the smell and it makes a ton of bubbles! Mom loves it because it acts a little bit as a decongestant without having to give any medication. They sleep so much better afterwards.

November 19, 2015

not just for that fussy baby,,, we all love this when over tired or sick. great scent helps lil ones sleep