Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath

Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 186 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

• Releases NATURALCALM® essences—a special blend of gentle and calming aromas
  • NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water
  • Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic
  • Fomulated to keep baby’s skin feeling soft

Read more at JOHNSON'S

March 22, 2017

This is one of my favorite baby products. The smell is so soothing, its perfect for night time baths, and its gentle on your childrens skin. I highly recommend to anyone & its worth the price! (Not expensive anyways!)

March 21, 2017

Wow! Jai adoré ce produit! Mon bébé sent tellement bon après un bon bain après avoir utilisé ce savon. Il a effectivement une odeur relaxante! De plus, il semble avoir un effet hydratant pour la peau; la peau de mon bébé est lisse et douce. Jai adoré ce savon.

March 04, 2017

Un produit pour les bébés, mais aussi pour les adultes ! Odeur tellement relaxante et agréable ! Je l'utilise quelque fois pour relaxer, et j'en suis ravis ! Une bonne nuit de sommeil s'en suis !

February 28, 2017

Such a relaxing and enjoyable product. Loved to use this on my son after he was born. Was relaxing for both of us! and great to use along with the bedtime lotion

February 04, 2017

Who says this is just for babies! I love this one! its gentle for your skin. i love the smell and i love the feeling for this product! I will definitely repurchase this either for babies or for myself!

January 09, 2017

this along with the shampoo and lotion are an amazing great help for children and adults who have a hard time sleeping great scent and soothing and calming effect. highly recommend

October 17, 2016

Un produits pour le bain que j`aime vraiment beaucoup. L`odeur de la lavande pas trop prononcé est très enveloppante et relaxante avant le dodo. Apaisant et réconfortant. Donne une petite mousse légère. Toute la famille l`utilise

September 27, 2016

I used this for both of my babies and loved it. It made their skin so soft and smells fantastic. I don't have babies at current but I recommend it for those who do.

September 24, 2016

We have used this product in my son's bath every night for almost 4 years. The scent is so soothing and comforting. The quality and effectiveness is fantastic, just what you expect from Johnson's. I love using this Bedtime bath as well as the bedtime lotion, and shampoo as part of a relaxing bedtime routine!

September 18, 2016

This is one of my favourite and must have baby products. I started using this 16 years ago when my daughter was a baby and one of the first purchases for my grand-daughter! The scent is fresh and clean, the product is gentle on babies skin and the lavender is naturally calming.