Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 51 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

Johnson's has created a nightly routine that is proven to help your baby fall asleep easier and sleep through the night better. Treat your baby to a warm bath using Johnson's Bedtime Bath, then gently massage skin with Johnson's Bedtime Lotion. Each product releases NATURALCALM essences, a patent-pending blend of gentle and soothing aromas. Your baby will drift off to a better night's sleep. Johnson's Bedtime Bath has our exclusive No More Tears formula and is clinically proven mild, allergy tested and formulated to help keep baby's skin feeling soft.

March 19, 2017

My daughter is only five months so she doesn't necessarily appreciate all the bubbles yet but this stuff does get very bubbly which I enjoy, who doesn't love a bubble bath! It smells so nice and doesn't dry out mine or her skin at all. We use this as part of our bedtime routine along with the shampoo and the lotion and my little one falls asleep within the hour!

March 16, 2017

My daughter loves her bath time and we always use johnsons baby bedtime bath! Very nice smell and calms her down! Makes great bubbles as well :) highly recommend

March 14, 2017

The bed time bath is essential to our night time routine! We have use it every night. It smells amazing and calms my baby as his day is coming to an end

March 13, 2017

This is our bath shampoo of choice. Very gentle on baby's skin with relaxing smell and tear-free. My toddler loves it and smells nice when using it . Definitely I recommend it .

October 28, 2016

I started buying this soap when it first came out years ago and I couldn't be happier with it. It is great for helping the little ones fall asleep and it has a amazing scent. I also like how soft it leaves there skin feeling. Love it.

September 12, 2016

I absolutely love this bath soap! It smells so good and leaves my baby with this great scent. I've been using it for months and it is very gentle on my baby's skin. I truly believe it helps him get so sleep easier.

September 09, 2016

I liked this product! The bottle says "proven to help babies sleep" so I thought I would try it on my 9 month old who still has not slept through the night. It didn't work on him - he was up every 2-3 hrs again lol! But I did absolutely LOVE the smell of it- I wanted to bath in it! And he smelled so good after! I would buy it again just for the smell alone!

September 07, 2016

This Lavender Bedtime Bubble Bath is sooooo relaxing and nice. Super safe for all skin types, smells take you to a dreamy relaxing place. It reminds me of my Mom and living at home. It gives lots of bubbles too and I use it on my bath pouffe/sponge in the shower too. It works for both. You don't need a lot either so you can use it nightly in the bath. The price is affordable too. I love all the J&J;Baby Bathtime Products. Definitely try this out.

September 07, 2016

My favorite product to use for my babies.
    I have been purchasing this brand for 8 years now.
    I think once all my babies have grown up I'd still buy this lol
    The scent is nice (very soft)
    My boys have sensitive skin and easily get rashes from other products but never had any issues with this.

September 03, 2016

This baby wash is a life saver! It's a calming bath for baby and I found it was the perfect addition to our bed time routine. The soft lavender scent helps baby drift off to sleep.