Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 44 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

Johnson's has created a nightly routine that is proven to help your baby fall asleep easier and sleep through the night better. Treat your baby to a warm bath using Johnson's Bedtime Bath, then gently massage skin with Johnson's Bedtime Lotion. Each product releases NATURALCALM essences, a patent-pending blend of gentle and soothing aromas. Your baby will drift off to a better night's sleep. Johnson's Bedtime Bath has our exclusive No More Tears formula and is clinically proven mild, allergy tested and formulated to help keep baby's skin feeling soft.

October 28, 2016

I started buying this soap when it first came out years ago and I couldn't be happier with it. It is great for helping the little ones fall asleep and it has a amazing scent. I also like how soft it leaves there skin feeling. Love it.

September 12, 2016

I absolutely love this bath soap! It smells so good and leaves my baby with this great scent. I've been using it for months and it is very gentle on my baby's skin. I truly believe it helps him get so sleep easier.

September 09, 2016

I liked this product! The bottle says "proven to help babies sleep" so I thought I would try it on my 9 month old who still has not slept through the night. It didn't work on him - he was up every 2-3 hrs again lol! But I did absolutely LOVE the smell of it- I wanted to bath in it! And he smelled so good after! I would buy it again just for the smell alone!

September 07, 2016

This Lavender Bedtime Bubble Bath is sooooo relaxing and nice. Super safe for all skin types, smells take you to a dreamy relaxing place. It reminds me of my Mom and living at home. It gives lots of bubbles too and I use it on my bath pouffe/sponge in the shower too. It works for both. You don't need a lot either so you can use it nightly in the bath. The price is affordable too. I love all the J&J;Baby Bathtime Products. Definitely try this out.

September 07, 2016

My favorite product to use for my babies.
    I have been purchasing this brand for 8 years now.
    I think once all my babies have grown up I'd still buy this lol
    The scent is nice (very soft)
    My boys have sensitive skin and easily get rashes from other products but never had any issues with this.

September 03, 2016

This baby wash is a life saver! It's a calming bath for baby and I found it was the perfect addition to our bed time routine. The soft lavender scent helps baby drift off to sleep.

July 03, 2016

Does the job but isn't the most bubbles you will see. Smells nice and the price is right for what you get but it won't blow your socks off though.
    And with that being said I will continue buying this product.

June 04, 2016

I use this product at night and it makes my skin smell great and also helps me to relax into my nighttime sleep. I also used this on my two children and i love the smell of this product.

June 03, 2016

I remember when my son was a baby and I had him on a schedule where I would give him a bath every evening before I put him to bed and I used this foaming wash, it has a light scent and he always fell asleep not long after. This is about $4.00 and it does last a while.

April 02, 2016

Comme tout les produits qui sont de maque, je trouve que c'est un peu cher. Par contre si on croit en l'aromathérapie, bien je trouve que ce produit aide vraiment à calmer et à relaxer.

kristina13 added a new review for